African American Weddings
Options

Bachelorette Parties

are you ladies having 1? if so what do you plan do to? is it gonna be local or are you going out of town for a girls weekend????????? my sister is suppose to be in charge of my bachelorette party so i have NO clue what is planned.....my sister has however FLAKED on alot of her MOH responsibilities (helping me with blocking off hotel rooms, comming to the baker to do a cake tasting....) so i've reserved a room at Caesars Palace in Vegas for a weekend get away (gotta love FREE hotel rooms lmao) and alot of my other bm and friends are amped and ready to go in the event my sister flakes on my plans yet again....
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bachelorette Parties

• Options
    edited December 2011

Yup, I'm having one. I set the theme 'LIL BLACK DRESS" and they went from there i do know that masks are involved like mardi gras (with feathers) to keep all parties identities safe(LOL) and i was told on Saturday that i will not be coming home. It's a weekend event. something about re-creating the hangover..(LOL, i Think) Im super excited come on April 30th

www.letsmakeitofficial.weebly.com updated 1/24/11 OOOOooohhh, Mrs. WILSON
  • Options
    sharonda1981sharonda1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having one, one of my BMs is giving it. I didn't want to break anyone so she is just having it a a club. There will be a striper and toy party consultant there for entertainment.
  • Options
    M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Yup I am having 1 and a half. I am having a weekend getaway for Mardi Gras 2012, myfriends and I created a bucket list, that was on there, the timing is right, we're going for it lol!

I'll also probably have a night out one for the people who couldn't make it
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FH and I are going to do a couple's get away in Vegas. We will hang out together during the day and go our separate ways that night. We can meet back up at the hotel rooms.

After a night of dancing and drinks I want to come back to my sweetie. Plus some ladies can get catty after too many hours together. Too many different personalities can lead to a head ache.
    Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • Options
    msapril0730msapril0730 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just had mine this past weekend! We were in a hotel on the water... we had a bartender in the suite with us, played some games, had a stripper come then we went to the club.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm having mine next month. I just know its local cause that was my only request. All I know is that it'll be Saturday night & I'll need to bring an overnight bag. The night before my wedding, we will go out to a lounge (not all night) just to do something with my OOT friends that won't make it for my bridal shower & bachelorette party.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had mine this past weekend. It Wasn't too wild. It was just fun enough.  
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My Bachelorette Party we will be in Vegas! So we will be doing a Pole dancing class and then going out to a few clubs that night. Then the night before we are having a big sleep over like when we were teenagers!
    www.weddingwire.com/kiwonaandhector
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lol it's a good thing I have backup plans for my bachelorette party!!! I talked to my sister about it last night and her idea was to get everybody to do a teeth whitening and microdermebraision party :/ I think this girl needs help!!! She some kinda special!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is in Vegas, so the night before the girls and I are going out.  My MOH has it all planned and I have no details.  They know I do not enjoy strippers so it will be interesting to see if they try to take me to one of those shows.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes I'm having one so far the only thing my MOH has told me is the date and that it will be in a city 5 hours away.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards