African American Weddings

Anyone made their decision on hair yet?

I recently took my e-pics and making the decision on hair was a last call decisio, but it actually came out great!  Now I need help with the BIG day hairstyle.  I was thinking long but more of a half up, half down style so i can get the length in the back but not have a lot going on in my face.  Can you ladies share pics or ideas that you have been considering.  I am open to any down type of hairstyle (no up do)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Anyone made their decision on hair yet?

• island07b2bisland07b2b member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I am going for a side bun option like below.  I absolutely love this style.

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• kaimahkaimah member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I can't decide between these two 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry, I'm no help becauseI still looking for inspiration too
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_anyone-made-their-decision-hair-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:7a47eed2-0c6a-4f10-be99-5f6293b2770aPost:025b7305-f9b3-4cec-aa13-604bd85a0056">Re: Anyone made their decision on hair yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry, I'm no help becauseI still looking for inspiration too
    Posted by alpresberry[/QUOTE]

LOL! Gee thanks...lol!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm putting my own spin on this hairstyle/inspiration:

There's a style that I usually wear my hair in that is similar to this.. but it will sweep to the side with curls and be fuller as I am putting weave in to add the extra WOW factor, and there will be more curl on the top of the head, rather than lying flat.
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am natural, so I may not be much help. I thought about doing something different in a natural style but decided to go with the way I normally wear my hair since DH loves it that way.  I found this headpiece and settled on wearing it that way.  

not sure why the odd face, but its a great shot of my headpiece (it was a haeadband so it was super comfortable to wear)

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I need to start looking at some inspiration photos!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards