African American Weddings
Options

Cheaters...WTF?

Yes, I am ashamed to admit that I watch this show on occasion, but hey...I do.

How about the episode on now features a man who went to cheaters to find out if his wife AND his girlfriend (yes, he has both) are cheating on him. He has the nerve to be mad because he caught them having a threesome with another man. There is too much wrong with this and this will officially be the last time I expose myself to this utter foolishness!

People are crazy.

AAW June Siggy Challenge
My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Cheaters...WTF?

• Options
    bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    That show is all kinds of crazy.  I haven't watched it in a long time.  Good to know some things never change! haha
  • Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Now, THAT'S a hot mess! Yeah, you don't need to watch that anymore!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I havent seen it in a while. But it definitely makes you appreciate what you have at home.
    Photobucket www.mywedding.com/malcolmandkiaforever http://aawbrides.weebly.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Now thats deep. Me and Fi watch it on occasion just for laughs(Thats bad huh. LMAO). I would never call cheaters because I wouldn't want any witness LMAO!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow. I haven't watched the show in forever. That's a HAM if there ever was one.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    lca315girllca315girl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_cheaterswtf?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:7d1dbf82-0203-4e5b-8fc3-f16533094e13Post:b1e7b774-604d-45a3-94dc-2f239a6a0a0e">Re: Cheaters...WTF?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would never call cheaters because I wouldn't want any witness LMAO!!!
    Posted by kristi0618[/QUOTE]

LMAO! You are a trip!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot
  • Options
    desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I wouldn't want any witnesses either. I watch that show for laughs. I seen this one, where the girl caught the dude at the gym with some other girl. He looked so stupid after he got caught. Everything he said sounded so dumb. When I watch these shows I get lowkey offended, like I'm the one that got cheated on!
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been off my cheaters game lately but man that stuff is crazy. my fav was when this chick thought her man was cheating only to find out that he was married and SHE was the other women...and why lawd did it have to be one of us...shamefulSurprised
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards