African American Weddings
Options

***Ladylum***

Hey chica!

I noticed in another post that you're trying to make clear invitations.  Are you using translucent paper??  FI and I are going to start working on invites this weekend and we're trying to use translucent paper, just wondering if it's the same thing you're talking about or something different
I love my baby, yep yep, he loves this chick! imageimageimageMy Planning Bio

Re: ***Ladylum***

• Options
    ladylumladylum member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We are using actual clear transparency paper. The only true clear paper I could find was on Flourishes.org but you need embossing glue and all this other stuff.  Translucent paper is not the same as the clear paper. I don't know if you remember the clear invitation mycicybride sent a link on, but that's what I am doing. The transparency paper we are using you can get at Office Depot, Staples, any office supply store and you can use it with an inkjet printer. We are going to do another trial run to get the star trek symbol on it with the wording. Once I have a successful copy, I'll show you.
  • Options
    winter443winter443 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh ok, I do remember that post mycicy, that should look great! Good luck!

We're doing ours on translucent paper so it is different.  Hopefully I'll have an example to show soon, as long as my FI stops procrastinating! lol.
    I love my baby, yep yep, he loves this chick! imageimageimageMy Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards