African American Weddings
Options

AW: Finally got our E-Pics!!!

Finally got our e-pics back!! They turned out really great. Here's the link on FB if you want to check them out! Smile
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2229471&id=46200956&l=dabfcaa3eb
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageGraphics

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW: Finally got our E-Pics!!!

• Options
    LSASLSAS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

The pics are cute! Thanks for sharing!

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love the pics!  Where did you take them?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG I love them! I must say I love your dimple sucka goes deep and it is so cute. You guys look so in love and I love the coordinating purple shoes!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You guys are too cute!

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• Options
    edited December 2011
    They are beautiful...y'all seem to have great chemistry that made for lots of fun shots! My favorites are the one where he's whispering and you're laughing and pretty much all of the shots of you in the dress and him in his gear. I bet you keep looking at them...lol. I'm right aren't I? LOL...
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_aw-finally-got-e-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:8502d578-8bf3-4410-8b6d-58f3465a7a2fPost:2f39cc78-b607-4c4a-a6c9-2b45f30f04d7">Re: AW: Finally got our E-Pics!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Love the pics!  Where did you take them?
    Posted by chayb87[/QUOTE]

We took them on base at Scout Lake and Luna Lake. Next time you go on base check them out. Even though it's going to be cold in January, we're planning on taking our wedding pics at the lake too because it was so beautiful out there.

imageGraphics

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_aw-finally-got-e-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:8502d578-8bf3-4410-8b6d-58f3465a7a2fPost:3a9280b9-a675-4e0f-81ed-8e41f86d3f07">Re: AW: Finally got our E-Pics!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG I love them! I must say I love your dimple sucka goes deep and it is so cute. You guys look so in love and I love the coordinating purple shoes!
    Posted by shesheduke[/QUOTE]

Awww! Thanks!! Purple is both of our fave colors...so we had to take our pics in it!

imageGraphics

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_aw-finally-got-e-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:8502d578-8bf3-4410-8b6d-58f3465a7a2fPost:4784f07e-8928-46ce-b638-443d3fe3d7eb">Re: AW: Finally got our E-Pics!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]They are beautiful...y'all seem to have great chemistry that made for lots of fun shots! My favorites are the one where he's whispering and you're laughing and pretty much all of the shots of you in the dress and him in his gear. I bet you keep looking at them...lol. I'm right aren't I? LOL...
    Posted by eagles347[/QUOTE]

Lol...girl yes I keep looking at them because I didn't expect for them to turn out so nicely. Our photographer is fresh out of photography school and I was a little scared at first but I now see she knows what she's doing! She going to do my boudoir pics also!

imageGraphics

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_aw-finally-got-e-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:8502d578-8bf3-4410-8b6d-58f3465a7a2fPost:6f7e2888-7177-4a64-a56e-6be2010c3af4">Re: AW: Finally got our E-Pics!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AW: Finally got our E-Pics!!! : We took them on base at Scout Lake and Luna Lake. Next time you go on base check them out. Even though it's going to be cold in January, we're planning on taking our wedding pics at the lake too because it was so beautiful out there.
    Posted by admallard[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I definitely will check it out.  We need somewhere to take pics after the wedding and that could work since we're already going to be on base.

</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards