African American Weddings

Chaircovers?

Ok ladies, THIS is my venue in all it's glory :/  I was going to do a burgundy overlay with ivory chair covers.

I want chair covers fiance says NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. What do you guys think?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Chaircovers?

• Tell FI to come to the board so we can explain lol. I'm usually for saving money but those chairs are so green i think the chair covers will add elegance
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_chaircovers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:8da09e8d-3406-47bb-88ec-7b76e630e05fPost:d75d9541-96ea-440f-a6f7-2997bfbbb4fd">Re: Chaircovers?</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong><u>Tell FI to come to the board so we can explain</u></strong> lol. I'm usually for saving money but those chairs are so green i think the chair covers will add elegance
    Posted by M1ssJ[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! i"M definitely showing him this TONIGHT. He doesn't get it.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_chaircovers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:8da09e8d-3406-47bb-88ec-7b76e630e05fPost:30a4ea12-0971-441f-9e47-38bff3117b4e">Re: Chaircovers?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chaircovers? : LOL!!! i"M definitely showing him this TONIGHT. <strong>He doesn't get it.</strong>
    Posted by footballwife77[/QUOTE]

<div>You're not alone. They dont get the vision, they just see dollars and eating</div>
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Tell him tol just say yes to the chair covers!
    **I am getting married to Mr. Wonderful on 11/3/2012**
  • Umm, I vote chair covers.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Yes yes and yes..chair covers for 100 please. Definitly need them tell FI your knottie sisters said so ! Lol
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • I voted YES because those Green Banquet Chairs are NOT the business. HOWEVER, I don't like chair covers. I personally am a Chiavari girl.....but they are expensive. I got lucky because they are standard at my venue. So would you have a burgundy sash with the cover?
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_chaircovers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:8da09e8d-3406-47bb-88ec-7b76e630e05fPost:7bf371aa-2a50-4e27-b9f1-5a2aae34594b">Re: Chaircovers?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I voted YES because those Green Banquet Chairs are NOT the business. HOWEVER, I don't like chair covers. I personally am a Chiavari girl.....but they are expensive. I got lucky because they are standard at my venue. So would you have a burgundy sash with the cover?
    Posted by MrsSmith2Be02[/QUOTE]

*looking up chiavari* lol. You know, i been looking into it, and a lot of people don't. I don't mind them. Yes, i'd have a burgundy sash if I got the Ivory chair covers. and Yes! The green is HORRIBLE!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_chaircovers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:8da09e8d-3406-47bb-88ec-7b76e630e05fPost:66bd8f88-6c40-4119-a22a-f6eb6136ec76">Re: Chaircovers?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chaircovers? : You're not alone. <strong>They dont get the vision, they just see dollars and eating</strong>
    Posted by M1ssJ[/QUOTE]

Exactly.! Lol. I definitely think you need chair covers. Those chairs are just NOT. Lol.
    May 2013 January Siggy: Cake.!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Tell knucklehead to call me so I can set his butt straight! LOL
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • yeah what Cha said!
  • Chair covers!!!!!! I'm putting mine up for sale after my wedding this weekend. They are white though. Let me know if your interested. I have 102. Yalonda
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LOL. Unless that particular green is apart of your wedding colors which im sure it is not........tell him you need to chair covers. Its a must. But try to shop around and find cheap ones. I bought mine for about $1.50 and Im going to sell them when Im through. My fiance didnt want to spend money on chair covers either but me being the math head told him that everything Im buying for the wedding, Im going to sell at the end so I will be getting my money back if more. That way, my reasoning was the chair covers and extra stuff I bought is free. lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I didn't vote b/c I'm torn lol.  I'd say if it's in the budget as a line item or even if it isn't but isn't crazy expensive go for it.  <-- the garanimals 1/2 talking.     pragmatic 1/2 says by the time you enter that room all that will be visible of those chairs is booty and back.  It's the last thing you'll notice.   don't take my word for it though, there are plenty of new mrses on the boards, ask the ones who didn't have chivaris what color their venues chairs were.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards