African American Weddings
Options

NWR: Back to School

Well winter break is over and today starts a new semester. What a semester I have ahead of me...uugghhh. Good luck to everyone that is returning to classes and have a great semester.
Graphics Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: NWR: Back to School

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Same to you & everyone else! Lucky for me, I didn't take a break. So I'm ending my winter session class this Thursday & looking forward to my 2-wk break before spring semester starts.

Spring semester starts my thesis class, internship & 1 other class. Not looking forward to it, but gotta walk across that stage in December!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Back at it for me too...good luck, ladies!
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ughhhh, I started back yesterday...I have so much work to do already :-(

Good luck to all the students!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am so not looking forward to this semester, but definitely looking forward to graduation! I pray that we all have wonderful semesters!

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    happe2getherhappe2gether member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck everyone!  Heading to class in 15 minutes.  We will all rock it out the semester, I just know it! 
    80 said yes image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck to everyone!  I hope we all have great semesters!  Today is my first day back too.  I have to get back in my routine, having a month off spoiled me a little bit.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lashun1987lashun1987 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me too.. I am excited about this semester because I will have one more before I graduate!! Good Luck everyone.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hotrocker2011hotrocker2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I started school on the 3rd you ladies are lucky...like happe said im sure we all will rock it out!!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck everyone. I start back tomorrow morning. I am so mad I have to commute to school twice on Wednesdays because I have a morning class and a night class...ughh.
    Photobucket
    "Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours"
    Janae & Olivier

Anniversary
  • Options
    prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks you too! My only motivation is that this time next year I'll be completing my final in class semester and the next two doing field work!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wishing all of you a very successful semester.  Can't say that I miss classes, but I do miss the learning environment thang. 
    Anniversary Trying to Conceive Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards