African American Weddings

Monday Accountablility / Support

How did we do last week ladies? Please share your weight loss progress and/or setbacks. Have you learned anything new you would like to share or ask any questions?

I am in my third week of taking Zumba classes and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!
The hour goes by so fast and I don't even realize I'm burning 400 - 500 calories in one workout. My energy level has increased and I'm feeling more positive and not run down. I wish I would have started this a long time ago.

FI has noticed that my waist is smaller. YAY!!! I want to lose 10 more pounds and then I just have to maintain.
Wedding date July 7, 2012

Re: Monday Accountablility / Support

• edited December 2011
    Glad to hear that things are going so well for you!! Congrats!
  • island07b2bisland07b2b member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    The stress at work is sabotaging my weight loss efforts.  Yuck!!  I am wrapping up my bootcamp classes this Wednesday.  I lost 5 lbs and some inches (I did not measure) but I really felt like I could have done so much more if I wasn't so stressed out.  Stress is killing me and driving me to my comfort foods (i.e. sweets).  So while I am not gaining weight, I am not losing it as fast as I can. By exercising I am more or less just maintaining.  :(  And it doesn't help that today was not a good day at work at all.  Ugh.

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards