Washington-Seattle
Options

Ok, you naysayers...

I went against most of your advice & ordered my cloth napkins anyway (without ordering a sample).  The color is very true to my computer screen, and they arrived already!  I ordered them Thursday night, and they were delivered this morning.  Anyway, if you're wanting to buy any linens, chair sashes, etc. check out www.linentablecloth.com.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ok, you naysayers...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That's great!!! I'm glad your risk paided off!;) So exciting and quici turnaround.
  • Options
    jennlinjennlin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    woo-hoo! i'm glad it worked out and you listened to MY *cough cough* advice.
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yay! i knew it was gonna be good! glad you got them!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! :)
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    LuminousMuseLuminousMuse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Right on!  It's great when things work out like that.  Today must be a good news day for us July 31st gals, lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    See its always best when u listen to what U want to do :)  (i voted for getting a sample, im glad it worked out!)
  • Options
    carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_ok-naysayers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:104Discussion:12c0a097-85e0-481b-a42b-d13f3693c3e5Post:a9152ed7-ed6f-4dbe-9694-0dff1a0bba4a">Ok, you naysayers...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I went against most of your advice & ordered my cloth napkins anyway (without ordering a sample).  The color is very true to my computer screen, and they arrived already!  I ordered them Thursday night, and they were delivered this morning.  Anyway, if you're wanting to buy any linens, chair sashes, etc. check out <a href="http://www.linentablecloth.com" rel="nofollow">www.linentablecloth.com</a> .
    Posted by jennyann28[/QUOTE]
    And if any of us need to confirm the color, we can just go to Jenny's house and look at it on her monitor!  Right, Jenny?  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha, of course you can!  But watch out for my attack dog:

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh.Em.Gee.  Whatta face.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards