African American Weddings
Options

Poll--STD Post cards of Magnets

Which do you prefer? I am leaning more towards the post cards as they are more cost effective and cheaper to mail
Mrs-Flawless-Pitts

Re: Poll--STD Post cards of Magnets

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was debating the same thing last night...I was on zazzle looking at the postcards, magnets, and stickers.  The cost of the postcards inclusive of postage is making them  extremely attractive to me.
  • Options
    flawlessfayflawlessfay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes... Mine will pretty much end up being free if i use VISTA
    Mrs-Flawless-Pitts
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FREE???  *raises eyebrow*

I must investigate.
  • Options
    adgenyaadgenya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used magnets, but we sent ours out really early so it was nice that they could be posted up easily. In retrospect, they eventually just ended up in the garbage and with postcards it'd be cheaper to create/mail and your guests could recycle them instead of toss them in the garbage. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I loved our magnets so that's my vote. Can't say they weren't an added expense but I don't regret it at all. The 44 cent stamps worked which I was pleased to discover. Sometimes Magnet Street has sales and the envelopes are included in the cost.
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I vote postcards. That's what we're doing as well. We just ordered ours for free from vistaprint and should arrive this week. I can't wait.

Question: For the ladies who did postcards, how much did it cost to mail? Was it 44-cents?
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    TNMurrayTNMurray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Magnets...thats what Im doing
  • Options
    cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_poll-std-post-cards-of-magnets?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:921fdb56-f8bb-49e0-94a9-d6ed676b00d2Post:81d31aa1-ce4e-4723-aad1-2e4fc8f7e34e">Re: Poll--STD Post cards of Magnets</a>:
    [QUOTE]I vote postcards. That's what we're doing as well. We just ordered ours for free from vistaprint and should arrive this week. I can't wait. Question: For the ladies who did postcards, how much did it cost to mail? Was it 44-cents?
    Posted by wheatney22[/QUOTE]

I did postcards and I highly recommend them!  I was able to use a 28 cent stamp, which was very inexpensive for the number we had to mail.  Good luck!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I vote magnet because they usually end up on fridge and I think that serves as a better reminder (easy to find). Some postcards end up on fridge but I just put them in drawers or toss them personally.

(I got some cheap enveloped from target ($10 for 500)).  They were the perfect size and I have used them to mail the rehearsal dinner invites as well so.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards