African American Weddings
Options

Getting ready for these new bridezillas!

These ladies are unbelievable!  I really think some of this is dramatized, but yet I can't stop watching it...LOL
Wedding Countdown Ticker
133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image

Re: Getting ready for these new bridezillas!

• Options
    island07b2bisland07b2b member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They must have a script.  There's no way people act like that, right? 

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    edited December 2011
    im tryna hold off till it's done recording so I can fast foward thru the commercials. But I can't wait to see it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PUH-LEEZE!!  This can't be real.  The bride with the free bouquets from the Mom's best friend: girlfriend would have been looking for dandelions and daisys in a field somewhere on her way to her wedding if she was waiting on me to redo those bouquets.  Yes they looked raggedy but what did you expect.  Pay some money for a professional and you will get the bouquet you want.

All of this is just bad acting.  Right? Getting me all riled up and crap.  LOL!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    @island07:  I really hope all of this is fake, this is CRAAAAAZY!...lol  That bride is really ungrateful, I mean the lady said she would do it for FREE, so what else would she expect??????????????  But how did she burn the veil???  Now that was funny!

@kittybutton: You're in for some good laughs when you watch it...lol

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think I would have told her about the burnt veil.  Dirty I know but that bride is a special kind of HOT MESS!!

Now how about the one two many rolls bride stuffing herself into those dresses?!!  YUCK!! And to take out the money and be short on the rent and not care??  She must have gotten a bonus for the script they gave her.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Girl, she was a hotmess.com  She and her friends knew she could not fit those dresses.  I really feel sorry for her FI...lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well I tell you I got a good laugh which is what I needed to relieve some of my stress about going back to work tomorrow.  :)  Now I can go to sleep. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i cant wait to watch darn canada i watch online omg cannot wait
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FabbiegirlFabbiegirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL!  You ladies make me wish I could watch.  I heard there is a bride from Greenville, MS.  MS is my home state, and I hear she is acting a fool!  

Anyway, I saw a recap of an old bridezillas, and the brides say that there is no acting.  It isn't fake; however, with reality shows, the producers and others will set up situations to get certain reactions.  We would not watch bridezillas if the ladies were all nice and sweet.  We watch reality for the drama.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The funny thing is... FI is now hooked on the show. I want to think that the show is full of bad acting and I want to not believe that they are "putting on" (as my granny says) for the cameras...

Good Lord.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
  • Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Oh man, I missed last night, going to have to set the DVR again.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ladies I hate to tell you but the show is REAL.  I have a co-work whose cousin was on the show.  They do tell you to "play up the drama" but other than that it is all real.  Sad I know.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just a mess! I love it! My sister was like you should apply and her husband told me I would never make it. I am so not that dramatic nor am I that mean... some of these girls are just mean!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @Soon2BSand:  I've had my FI watch a couple of shows with me and he claims he doesn't like the show.  BUT throughout the entire show he's like, "what??? did she just do that for real?  No she didn't..." and so forth.  Then I'm like, "I thought you didn't like the show honey"...lol, anywaaaayy!

@fabbiegirl: the bridezilla from MS was a hot ghetto mess, seriously..lol  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards