Washington-Seattle
Options

Knottie Angels Seattle Venue Help PLEASE

I am planning a wedding for about 100 people indoor with ceremony and reception in same location. Any ideas that are not dreadfully expensive would be much appreciated! THANK YOU

Re: Knottie Angels Seattle Venue Help PLEASE

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think we need a little more information.  What style are you looking for?  Hotel?  Rustic?  Loft?  Do you want it IN Seattle, or is surrounding area ok?
    Also, "dreadfully expensive" is pretty subjective.  If you give us a ballpark pricepoint to keep it under, we may be able to help you better.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i am hoping to keep it around three thousand for the site rental. In seattle or within a half hour of the city. i am trying to get an idea of what places charge before I narrow down the selection and start calling around but no one wants to post their prices on their web site!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at the tyee yacht club on lake union. That venue is the perfect size for about 100 people and it is with in your budget. They do have their prices online. The link to their site is in my bio.
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thank you so much karebear. do you know if you  have to be a member? i
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Under $3k for venue in Seattle is doable.  For indoor I would also suggest looking at Lake Union Cafe - just remember their pricing includes food so don't have a heart attack when you read their prices.  As for getting pricing from places, easiest way I found was by emailing.

Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards