African American Weddings
Options

First dress fitting

My first dress fitting is this Saturday and I haven't seen the dress in a year, I am so nervous that I won't even love it anymore. I am going crazy trying to google the dress to see if I see anyone else wearing it so I can remind myself. And then what should I take with me to the dress fitting?

Re: First dress fitting

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sure you'll still lover it! Don't worry. Take your wedding day undergarments and shoes.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_first-dress-fitting-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:99038eb9-85db-4d89-9fe3-36b9dd0bff77Post:203f3ec3-001c-4917-a472-c8f2b291fca7">Re: First dress fitting</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm sure you'll still lover it! Don't worry. <strong>Take your wedding day undergarments and shoes.
    </strong>Posted by missrekaeagle[/QUOTE]

Agreed. You can also take your veil if you're wearing one.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh and piece of advise which I got from my sister in law. Wear bike shorts or something. The lady who helped me on Saturday during my second fitting said she was VERY GRATEFUL that I didn't go bare or wear just a thong and ask for assistance. Depending on how your dress looks, may need help with your undergarmet. :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would say at least the undergarments that you plan to wear under the dress, this will help with getting an accurate fitting. Other than that.....CONGRATS!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards