African American Weddings
Options

Semi AW: B-Pic Teaser...

Sooooo y'all know I hit the AAW board whenever I get a moment these days but I did want to share this with each of you as several of you are thinking of doing b-pics as gifts for your FH.

I was one of those who wanted to do it BUT was totally scared as hell but after losing my target weight of 30 lbs (took me a full year as I started my diet last year on this board with several other knotties), I went ahead and did the damn thang.  So my personal advice to each of you is -- DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It was the most empowering thing I have ever done in all of my adult life, seriously.

Anywhooooo, here's a teaser I received from my photog.

Alf Laughing

Re: Semi AW: B-Pic Teaser...

• Options
    edited December 2011

Stop the press!!! You worked the heck out of this shoot! This pic is amazing! I know hubby will be happy!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I HAD to come from under my rock for this one!!!

O- M- Effin G!!!! You look absolutely AMAZING, GORGEOUS!!!!! And I love how you incorporated the peacock feathers. Your hubby is going to LOVE them and all your son's friends will definitely think you're a MIF!!!! ( not that they'll see these pics, but you know what I mean!)  Your hair, makeup, everything was flawless! I remember when you first started your weight loss journey and I am so proud of you and I am truly inspired to stay steadfast in my own quest to lose weight. Go ALF!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thank u Aneitra!  girl I want to update my FB profile pic BUT it's a surprise for hubby and I know fam will tell him about it, so it's on lock down until I give it to him.  ***blushing like a school girl***
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MrsDorris2Be - girllllllllllllllllllll, let me tell you that dieting thing is no fun (hey I'm just honest) but I keep my mind on my goal and was determined to make it through and trust me, you can do it too!!! 

thank u so much for the compliments on the pic...you know how much I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvveee peacocks, so I had to incorporate it into my b-pics some kind of way...can't wait to get hubby response to it. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You look absolutely flawless! I love the peacock feathers!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When are you giving them to him? I can't wait to hear how he responds!
  • Options
    DanielleB80DanielleB80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow!!! I mean... WOW!! That is classy but hott (if that makes sense)!!! I'm sure yr hubby is going to LOVE your pics!
    I never thought once about taking any. Me, almost naked in front of a camera, hmmmm) but, now......idk.  You looked so comfortable.
    I'm afraid if give something like that to my FH, either he will be trying to anoint me with some holy oil or will be trying to rip my clothes off!! lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imageGraphics
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My plans are to give him this particular pic as a Father's Day gift...the rest of the pics will be given @ Christmas...well that's the plan but if he insists on seeing the rest, I'll just give him his 2nd gift too, that will be his CHRISTMAS IN JULY moment...LOL!  Wink
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DanielleB80 - that's exactly how I felt about the whole b-pic thing and so I tried to do tasteful but sensual (does that make sense?) poses plus I have 2 boys and if they found any X-rated pics of me they would have been scarred for life...LOL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very HOTT!!  Very beautiful!!  Yo go girl!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thank you, thank you missrekaeagle!!...this particular picture is entitled "BIRD OF PARADISE" and that's what I had the photog add to the actual print. I tried to convey sensuality but to me it came off as "BOY WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?!"...hahaha...but overall I like the feel of the pic.
  • Options
    luckyinloveazluckyinloveaz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You ROCKED this pic! Very beautiful WOW

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Alf!! Girl I am loving the teaser, Mister is going to go CRAZY!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I already told you how I felt about this, but WOW (again)
  • Options
    TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh...I effin LOVE IT!!!

You look AMAZING!!!

Girl...I cant wait to take B-Pics...
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• Options
    cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous!  I am not planning to take B Pics, but this is a great reason to try it!  It came out perfect - I know he'll enjoy!  
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    prncszprncsz member
    edited December 2011
    I absolutely love your pic!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011

This picture is Gorgeous!!! You did your thang!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

This picture is FLAWLESS!

My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OOOOOOHHHHHH ALF!! So pretty!!!
  • Options
    winter443winter443 member
    edited December 2011
    You look HOT! lol.  Gorgeous girl!
    I love my baby, yep yep, he loves this chick! imageimageimageMy Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011

OMG....Speechless!!! Girl you look like a model and you owned that photo.  Love it!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just classy and sexy! Love it!

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• Options
    edited December 2011
    *snapping my fingers and rolling my neck around* Well, YOU JUST GO GIRL! *yes, in Martin Lawrence's voice*

Seriously...this pic is flawless. Love it and you've just convinced me. 15lbs from now, I'm all over this.
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You took MY breath away so I can only imagine how DH will react. GORGEOUS!!!!
  • Options
    flawlessfayflawlessfay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY--- U LOOK FANTASTIC, FAB, SMOKING, HOT, SEXY... SHOULD I KEEP GOING?

O YEA, FLAWLESSSS...................... CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE PICS
    Mrs-Flawless-Pitts
  • Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dammmmmmmn girl!  You  rocked that ish!  You look good girl.
  • Options
    miah_23_ncbmiah_23_ncb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Girl you look great! fabulous photo.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OOOOMMMMMMGGGGEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so can't stop smiling and my mouth just drop open from pure Hawtness!!! LOL!! ALF! I knew that you was beautiful but I guess I didn't know how much! You rock it honey, just like I knew you would! I was wondering had you did it! I love it!

p.s. Did I tell you it was HAWTNESS!!!! LOL!!!
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning Alf:.... That teaser is beautiful!!! I gotta give you your props!!!

YOU DID THE DAMN THANG!!!!

If that teaser is any indication.... YOU KNOCKED IT OUT DA BOX!!!!

Fabulous!!!!  Folks is gonna be dazed and amazed when he gets dem pictures!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards