African American Weddings

Do you think I can

Re: Do you think I can

• edited August 2012
    yes. there are rental companies that rent out stages, tables, tents, etc. My question to you is: Do you really want to do this in your new house? How many people are you inviting and will there be drinking? kids? You have to think about all them people tracking back/forth through the house and back going to the bathroom. tracking dirt into your place. What if it rains, are you bringing the party inside? and if there are kids, they gonna be all over that house. Also, I wouldn't let ANYONE on that deck (just in case- you NEVER know). Just something to think about.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • YOu can rent luxury porta potties.............if you decide to do this.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_do-you-think-i-can?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:a02de31a-333a-443b-85f6-4aee08071b36Post:d0334007-bf0e-4bf9-b02e-281cf9fbd33f">Re: Do you think I can</a>:
    [QUOTE]yes. there are rental companies that rent out stages, tables, tents, etc. My question to you is: Do you really want to do this in your new house? How many people are you inviting and will there be drinking? kids? You have to think about all them people tracking back/forth through the house and back going to the bathroom. tracking dirt into your place. What if it rains, are you bringing the party inside? and if there are kids, they gonna be all over that house. Also, I wouldn't let ANYONE on that deck (just in case- you NEVER know). Just something to think about.
    Posted by footballwife77[/QUOTE]

Definatly!! I got a house with a yard because I love to entertain.

That is going to be the look for our 1 year anniversary party that we would be able to invite all the people we couldnt invite before.  maybe around 150 people so, the porta poty will be in order
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Absolutely... And a year out.. you have plenty of time to get exactly everything you want
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards