July 2012 Weddings
Options

Goodbye FI :(

FI is leaving two weeks from today to move up north for his job :( (I wrote an earlier post about the start of our long distance relationship). As sad as I am I'm partially relieved just to know and have a set date. We've been waiting for a couple weeks now for this lady to get this information to him so we've been in a weird limbo of not knowing if he'd be leaving in a month, or within days. At least now we know we have to enjoy these next couple of weeks and get the most of each other we can! Unfortunately we have the busiest couple of weeks of our summer right now (out of town weddings each weekend, FI working late while he finishes up his two weeks and me starting work early, and now dividing up things and packing his half). Boo. Not fun.
Does anyone have a funny story to cheer me up? Or a wonderful long distance romance story to help me look forward to the good things that will come of this? I'm trying to be positive and upbeat but really when I sit and think about it I just wanna cry.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards