Okay Ladies , let it out!!!
BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy

Re: Hump day/WTH Wed

• Options
    desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Dear Lord,
    Thank you for keeping our rent paid. If there is any way that we can get a house soon, please open that door.

Dear Hubby,
    I think you are being selfish right now. Putting your tuition before bills is never a good thing. I want you to succeed, but in a day or two we wont have gas or cable in the house...I feel like the whole house has to suffer for you to follow your dreams. Not fair to JoJo.

Dear MIL
    Please stay in your lane. Just b/c he gets mail comming to your house, doesnt mean for you to open it.

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm early, but if I wait for Wednesday it will be late before I can log on.

Dear God,
    I promise that I love You and I believe in You, but Your tests of my faith are sooooooo hard. Please give me strength and help me trust You to do what You said You would do!

Dear Self,
    You can't control it or change it so quit worrying about it. Do some homework instead so you can finish your program in time.

Dear FI,
    One day you will find the words of comfort for me when I lean on you. For now, I understand what it means when you listen with nothing to say. Thanks for being there...sometimes that is all I need.

Dear Administrators at Work,
    Please let us know if we have been rehired or not so that we can move on with our lives.

Dear AAW Knotties,
    I heart y'all.

Dear Money,
    Streeeeeeeeeeeeetch.
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Father in heaven,
    show me the path you want me to take bc sometimes i get wrapped up in the things that i want. give me the strenght and guidance to be a better person, mother and soo-to-be wife. Lord give to the tools to be a better christian bc I have fallen from your grace and i know that life without you is no life at all.

Dear son,

Mommy loves you and i kno i am the queen of yelling but you are my sun, mood and stars! You have made me a better person....i love you baby boy!!1

Dear FI,

I know we have alot of growing to do. i am soo stubborn but I love you and know you are the man God has chosen for me. you are my soulmate. You are making changes and I appreicated them!!   thank you for loving me cause I know it has too be tough....lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear God,
    Please help me through these next couple of challenges I have to face. Attending my granny's funeral Friday will be very hard for my family, especially since it's the day after her birthday. Please give us the strength and peace to make it through this tough time. And God, keep reminding all of us that being absent from the body means being present with you.

Dear Mama,
    I'm so sorry you have to bury your mother the day after her birthday and 2 days before Mother's Day. I hope I never understand how hard that is because I want you to live forever. I love you so much, and you are the strongest person I know. Thank you for everything.

Dear FI,
    I'm sorry for being so moody lately. I don't think it'll change for the next 7 months so get use to it. Thank you for dealing with me and my moodswings. I know I'm difficult.

Dear Job Placement Lady,
    Thank you for understanding that I couldn't choose between mourning my granny and starting work this week. You didn't have to be so nice, but I'm thankful that you actually have a heart. I appreciate it more than you know.

Dear Self,
    Get it together. You have a lot to accomplish this week. No more procrastination lady!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Professor,

If you want anymore work after we took our final then you are smoking crack! Semester if over and no one is checking their emails. Get a life!

Dear FI
       I love you so much that it hurts.

Dear money
      You need to learn the trick of growing on trees like NOW!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear guests who don't want to RSVP
    You suck!
    -Me
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_hump-daywth-wed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:a9afcf4f-9cb1-4835-9b96-02de91d7a4bdPost:8c7f447a-5636-4f03-b085-e54235c18078">Re: Hump day/WTH Wed</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear money  
    You need to learn the trick of growing on trees like NOW!
    Posted by rodeo417[/QUOTE]

When that happens, I need to get seeds at your place and plant it at mine!
  • Options
    cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_hump-daywth-wed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:a9afcf4f-9cb1-4835-9b96-02de91d7a4bdPost:8c7f447a-5636-4f03-b085-e54235c18078">Re: Hump day/WTH Wed</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Dear Professor, If you want anymore work after we took our final then you are smoking crack! Semester if over and no one is checking their emails. Get a life!</strong> Dear FI    I love you so much that it hurts. Dear money   You need to learn the trick of growing on trees like NOW!
    Posted by rodeo417[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh no they didn't!!! Girl, I wish one of my professors would...DELETE!  LOL</div>
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_hump-daywth-wed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:a9afcf4f-9cb1-4835-9b96-02de91d7a4bdPost:c18e20af-9243-4030-a3ec-4faf75d64a09">Re: Hump day/WTH Wed</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear guests who don't want to RSVP You suck! -Me
    Posted by Mypasmita[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Just laughing at this!  Girl, those people are a mess!!  LOL

</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear God,
    Thank you for teaching me to let you take control, whenever I tried to control my life that's when everything went wrong.  I love following you and being obedient b/c you always surpass my highest expectations!  

Dear FI,
    Baby, thanks for making so many adjustments and working so hard to make my move to Cincinnati go smoothly.  I am picturing you driving that big U-Haul truck now, packed with all of my stuff - LOL!  Love you baby, you're the best.  

Dear Current Director,
    I appreciate the compliments you gave me when I put in my notice on Monday, but at the same time I told you this was a personal decision that had to do with FI so why would you ask "what can we do to make you stay?".  NOTHING!  I am moving to Ohio to get married next year, what about that do you not understand?  

Dear Future Tenants,
    Thanks for being so prompt and excited about moving into my place.  I pray it all works out and we're all happy with the arrangements we're making.  

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear God,
    Thank you so much for my promotion at work. It came at the best possible time.

Dear FI,
    I am glad we got to talk about what's been bothering me. Please keep to your words. I would rather not have this talk again in a few months.

Dear Supervisor,
    I do appreciate the promotion but when I went in your office to say thank you, I didn't need a 45-minute lecture of what is expected of me. You already spent 2-hours during the interview process telling me about it.

Dear Self,
    Good job with the healthy eating habit. Keep it up so that you can order your wedding dress on May 17th in the size you want and not be scared about getting into the dress.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    ladylumladylum member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Dear Me,
    You have 3 more days left! Quit worrying! Things will work out and you will be married.

Dear FI,
    Thank you for getting up with Sean last night and letting me sleep. You knew I was about to crack with worrying about the wedding, Sean, Alex, you and finding a daycare for when I go back to work. You have such a big heart and that's why I am marrying you!

Dear FI's Cousin,
    Instead of playing games, please just say what you mean! If you didn't have the money to come to the wedding, just say it instead of letting FI think you were not attending because you are against our interracial marriage! You got nerve anyway being half Japanese and half Caucasian!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards