African American Weddings
Options

I Hate It When/WTF Wednesday

What do you got this week ladies?
AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

Re: I Hate It When/WTF Wednesday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    These so called vendors don't have back up ppl for when they get sick or someone that can assist you when they can't!!   UGH I'm trying to get things booked and they playing with my time!!!
    October AAW Signature Challenge: Where FI and I Met (Jukehouse KCMO) Photobucket Visit Purple.weddings.com http://duaneandlaquita2011.weebly.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I hate it when I send emails, verbalize and send print invitations about an event and people still get it screwed up.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I married my soulmate on 10-3-10 :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I hate how behind I am in reading for school...I wish that I was even remotely interested in this unit. Ugh...I hate that I payed a grand for car repairs and now my car is sounding crazy like rather than fixing it, they messed something up...AT THE DEALERSHIP! Are you kidding me right now?!?

AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I showed FI last night the Save the Date that I did and he liked it but was not feeling the colors...

Soooooooooooooooo, in the end, we just went back to out original colors of purple and silver.

WTF?!?
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I hate it when people touch things in my personal space. If it's on my desk do not remove it without asking me first...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hate it when everyone is looking to me for directions. Yes I am pms'ing... Understand that we are moving and our lead took another position somewhere else but damn people yall have  15+ years on my one year. Man up people or get slapped. Its like moving a house yall.. And I aint the tour guide, the lead or IT until I get the check that proves it. I already set up more computers and drives than our IT personnel assigned to us and reinstalled the missing printers that fell off during the move somehow???
    I need a drank and I aint talking about coffee..
    Anniversary
  • Options
    prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

I hate when I get up and get ready for class only to find out it has been cancelled. When I carpool with two other ladies to school that is a little over an hour away. Please can we have one normal week. As of today since we have started school we have not had a normal week. I will definitely know how to be flexible.

I hate it when I open up my yahoo e-mail and see some person has one the lotto not once but twice in a few months time. Can I win at least once!! Can we say wedding, student loans, mortgage, my car (fi's is already) and all of my/fi graduate school paid off!! Going to go buy my scratch off today!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I hate it when my week just started and I already need the weekend.  I hate it when I give my FI two options and he doesn't pick the one that would make things easiest on me.  I hate when I am PMSing but there is no P in sight...must be all the stress.  I hate this time of year when I have to do ten things at once at work and home.  I hate when I have an assignment due and all I want to do is hang out with my kids.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards