African American Weddings
Options

It's crunch time!

I really have to stop procrastinating and get my butt in gear! I want to lose 10-15 pounds for the big day and time has slipped away from me and I only have 4 months left. I know that is plenty of time to lose the amount I want to lose but I have to stay motivated. My mom said, " If you cant get motivated for the biggest day in your life, you can't be motivated!" I would have to agree with her. So I am going to buckle down, eat right, exercise consistently and try to stay focused. Wish me luck ladies!

Re: It's crunch time!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You can do it!!!! Peanut and I belive in you Laughing
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww, thanks Peanut!
  • Options
    luckyinloveazluckyinloveaz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You got this girl!! Your gonna look simply FABULOUS on your big day

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Lot of luck !!! You will get there.
    Photobucket www.mywedding.com/malcolmandkiaforever http://aawbrides.weebly.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011

You can do it girl!! Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck!!! You have it good! I need to lose at least 70lbs!
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
  • Options
    cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A few words of advice from someone who seriously struggles with staying on a healthy eating/working out routine!  :) 

Tell other people in your life as well about your weight goal so they keep you accountable!  Ask them to check in with you every week or two so you have a little external pressure to get it done.

Also, force yourself to make exercise a part of your daily/weekly routine.  I would try to work out at the same general times so you don't just go whenever.  B/c I know when I don't have a set workout schedule, that's when I tend to fall off.

Remember even more than exercise, changing your eating habits is what really helps you lose weight.  The little things make a difference - try to only drink water (no juice or soda), eat less bread/pasta/rice and more fruits/veggies.  That 10-15 lbs will definitely be gone in 4 months - good luck!  
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yup Cincy hit the nail on the head!!

You can do it girl..that 15 lbs will be off before you know it!
    ~ Planning Bio~
    ~ Married Bio~
    ~ Married August 15, 2010 ~
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    All You Need Is Love....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards