African American Weddings
Options

My Wedding Video!!!!

Hi ladies ... I don't actually see anyone that I know but I was here doing the planning thing a year ago ... now... I'm on the bump ... had our first baby 5 weeks ago! Anywho ... I just realized that my wedding video is on our videographer's blog http://studiovc-blog.com/ .... just click Paula + Kristopher to your right! Just wanted to share and good luck everyone!

Re: My Wedding Video!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing. Congrats on the new baby! So exciting.
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    winter443winter443 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Omg! Thank you for sharing this, I loved your wedding!!!! Where do I begin!

First, I just sat here and watched the entire video lol.  Everything was so classy and elegant.  You looked beautiful.  The dress fit you so well and I loved those earrings!!  The ceremony room was gorgeous, the hanging orchids and crystals, just stunning!  You know my eyes were welling up during the vows, it was so touching.  I probably would have been crying if I was there. I love that you guys did the parade!!! That must have been so much fun!  That  little ring bearer was so adorable!!! He was so cute!  And who I'm guessing was your grandmother was so adorable, I just wanted to hug her!  Everything looked beautiful!

And Congratulations on your newborn!

I love my baby, yep yep, he loves this chick! imageimageimageMy Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had to go back and watch...the vows were wonderful.

I'm with you on the tears, Winter. This wedding was beautiful.
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    prncszprncsz member
    edited December 2011
    Your wedding was goregous! I love it! My fiance is from New Orleans and your wedding gave me some great ideas of things to incorporate in our wedding since it will be in Florida. Absolutely beautiful!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
  • Options
    cincy2011cincy2011 member
    edited December 2011
    Wow, I was just sitting here crying while watching your vows.  That was an amazing wedding and what a bond you and your husband have!  That is an incredible blessing - I'm so happy for your marriage and your new baby!  Congrats!!! 

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What a wonderful and beautiful wedding! Thank you for sharing. Congrats on the new baby!
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wonderful wedding.  I fell in love with the vows.  Enjoy the new bundle of joy. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Lady! I met you last year at a Chicago GTG. Your video is great!Congratulations on your little one!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I remember you! I watched it last night and it was beautiful! You looked gorgeous and everything turned out great. Love your vows
    Congrats on the baby
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Thanks for sharing. Your wedding was wonderful, you can see the LOVE between you and your husband from miles away. I love your parade, I wish I could have one. Congrats on your new bundle of joy!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies ... it was an amazing day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards