African American Weddings
Options

Beaut salons---Las Vegas

Are any of you ladies getting married in Vegas. If so who are you getting to do your hair?
www.weddingwire.com/kiwonaandhector

Re: Beaut salons---Las Vegas

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I contracted with Bella Brides to come to my suite for hair and make-up.  She has been MIA this past week so I am a little nervous now.  There aren't a whole lot of AA women on the Las Vegas Board and the few I have encountered mentioned using this company because they have a background working with different ethnicities.  I saw photos of one bride who used them and she looked stunning.  I will be calling again today.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thank you yes I have noticed that myself being on the Las Vegas Board. I was going to use my sister's stylist but she is going to be out of town my wedding day so I'm looking around and have my sis looking around also being she lives there.
    www.weddingwire.com/kiwonaandhector
  • Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I have still been trying to find one.  And I have only noticed 2 other AA brides on the board.  I have decided to have my hairstylist come to Vegas with us.  One of FI's GM's wives is a makeup artist so she will be doing my makeup.

I have heard good things about Bella Brides though!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Glamsquad for make up and did my own hair, but heard a lot of great things about Bella Brides.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards