African American Weddings

Re: PASMA!!!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011

I though I could just stay under the radar. LOL

but seriously though, I FINALLY sent (most) them out. I started on Friday and divided them in groups (Philly-hand delivered most of them, rest of the US, Europe, Africa, South Africa, South America, Canada and Australia)
    Now I only have on batch left (those going to Canada) and i am taking my sweet time. LOL

• Options
    edited December 2011
    haha!!! Don't worry..I still have 30 more invites to mail out...don't feel bad! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I feel bad because the RSVP date is May 1st so people will have a week or two to reply.
    But then again, they had the save the dates so it's not like it will be a surprise.

Anything big left on your to do list?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't feel bad. people should know by now if they a$$es are coming or not. LOL
    I just have the cake to pick out and purchase. And print out all the menu cards,table numbers, and bar menu's. Find some 4 x 6 picture frame holders, get the music together, flower girl dresses, and other little ish that is annoying right now..LOL Oh, and honeymoon! ugh, funds are focused on wedding related stuff right now, so honeymoon is on the back burner for now. But it will HAPPEN. LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ha. We decided to push the honeymoon till December. We will probably go to South Africa after the wedding (remember my post about him wanting to go there for the world soccer cup) but I am not sure yet!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yup, I remember! He was trying to be slick and slide in the soccer game and visiting family..lol
  • Options
    gatineaubridegatineaubride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pasma, How come you haven't sent the invites in Canada yet? Do you have a problem with us, Canadians? LOL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Pasma -  I feel your pain.  I am in the same boat.  Emmanuel also wants to go to South Africa for the World Cup.  He and some of the other Cameroonian guys in Dallas keep on looking for cheap ticket deals.  Je lui ai dit bonne chance.  Bien sur, je n'etais pas sincere.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Shiri, Haha. I am not surprised with these Bangante boys and their soccer. They think they are sleek. LOL! So how serious is he? Maybe we will see him there. You should tag along and keep me company. LOL

Gatineaubride- Canadians are getting on my nerves. LOL just kidding... They just fell on the bottom of my priority list. I should have given it to my FBIL and FSIL when I saw them 2 weekends ago... But i wasn't completely done!

Brandi- sometimes I still get upset about that but what can I do right?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards