African American Weddings
Options

Just wanna go home! (Vent)

Can ya'll tell I don't want to work today?  Well to top things off now I am so upset.  FI just called and someone got his debit card number and spent up everything in the account plus some.  So now the bank has frozen his account and they have to do an investigation before they will put the money back.  7 to 10 days.  He just wrote the check for rent out of his account yesterday.  GRRRRRR!!! I just want to go home and crawl back into bed but I am suppose to be going to David's bridal after work with one of my BM to find thier dresses.  Yell    Iidentity thief sucks! 

Anyone else need some help finding some shoes? I need to claim my nerves.  ! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Just wanna go home! (Vent)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Lol!  I should have consulted yall this weekend.  I ended up going with the Maribelle shoes at David's.  I got them in watermelon but I was lookig for something different. Oh well.  I liked them with the dress anyways.  On another note...sorry to hear about FI.  That does suck!  Hopefully your landlord will be understanding.
    Until the first full year of being one! Anniversary
  • Options
    empeguesempegues member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry to hear that!!! People who try to get money without earning it piss me the eff off! 

And work blew today for me too.  People have been asking my opinion all day, just to argue with me that I'm wrong.  I finally had to tell one chick not to ask me anymore then.  She can email me from now on instead of trying to come in my cube being nosy and interrupting me.  *sorry I took over your vent* lol
  • Options
    FabbiegirlFabbiegirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so sorry to hear about your FI.  That sucks.  When I had problems with my bank like that, the money was returned a lot sooner than I expected. 

Don't fret.  Just breath, say a pray, and think of all the good things in your life.  It will work out.  (((HUGS)))
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww I am sorry to hear that people like that suck. If you wanna look up some black strappy sandals and some dark purple sandals for my b party I would appreciate it.

I know that GOD will work it out and everything will be fine!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh dear I am so sorry!!! I am sure it will all work out.. say a prayer for favor on everyone that is working on account recovery. And a quick recorvery!

Enjoy your time at David's
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww hunny I am so sorry to hear that!!! God will handle that thief and you will get all your money and many blessings on top of it in return!!! Feel free to find me some HM shoes too if that helps LOL! Wink
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_just-wanna-home-vent?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:b887dec1-81c1-4175-922e-1ea0a002d923Post:00b9b2eb-5853-4726-bcee-399b07efcbb6">Re: Just wanna go home! (Vent)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awww I am sorry to hear that people like that suck. If you wanna look up some black strappy sandals and some dark purple sandals for my b party I would appreciate it. I know that GOD will work it out and everything will be fine!
    Posted by shesheduke[/QUOTE]

By sandals do you mean no heel? I need shoe size and price range.
    <strong>
    THANK YOU LADIES FOR LISTENING TO ME VENT AND SENDING PRAYERS AND LOVE.  THIS FOR SURE IS THE BEST BOARD ON TK.</strong>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is awful!! I'm sure it will work out and everything will be okay.  Here's a hug (())).

Ahem, since you are the shoe guru,  I need a consultation!  My dress is champage/gold, my jewelry is made of citrines and gold. I'm basically going to be a vision in gold with a pop of color. My colors are red and violet with gold accents. Any suggestions? Size 8, need at least 3 inch heels, price range up to $300.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So sorry to hear this djscat.  I jope everthing works out and I am praying for a stress fee and speedy solution.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards