African American Weddings
Options

So sorry...

That I have been MIA! I have been so totally stressed with everything and having the bridal luncheon and Thanksgiving back to back did not help either! But I did enjoy both occasions. I got all of my bridal party monies for dresses except for one and I have spoken to the last one and she should is coming up with her money after all! YAY!! (I originally thought that she was not going to be able to pay for her dress). School is totally stressful and paying for this wedding is even more stressful! But I am sure we will get through it! I am sorry that I missed our 7 month mark announcement Date Sisters, but I hope that everyone planning is going great!
I hope that everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving! XOXOXOXO!!!

Here are a couple of pictures from the bridal luncheon. I had it at a Japanese Resturant in Alabama and had an awesome cake from Publix with fresh strawberries and whip topping!

The cake

Me and my mommy!
My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
Created by Wedding Favors
Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!

Re: So sorry...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Love the pics. You and mama look HAWT! Glad everything is going well and that you checked back in on us!
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You did have alot going on but I'm really happy to hear you're trying to balance it all with going to school as well.  Your bridal luncheon must have been awesome cuz you & your mom look too cute together.  I'm also glad to hear your BMs were able to provide their $$$ for their dresses and that last BM gave you a status update regarding her dress payment. Keep come doing you girly and before you know it your day will be here faster than you think.
  • Options
    cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Date Twin!!!  We missed you - so glad you checked in!!  Yes, we missed celebrating our 7 month mark on the board, but I did remember to tell my FI so we had our little celebration. 

You and your mom look amazing in that pic!  Your hair looks soooo cute.  I already know the cake was on point b/c Publix makes the BEST cakes.  Seriously, if they had Publix here I would consider using them for our wedding cake!

Glad everything is going well for you, even though it's hectic.  I applaud you for juggling school, the wedding, work and family life.  It's a lot but it's worth it! 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Thanks so much ladies!!!

My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards