African American Weddings
Options

Kinda Sad....

I just found out that my time with my FH will be cut short.  He works overseas and has to be outside of the US at least 330 daysout of 365 to get the tax break on his income.  Bottom line, he had to cut his leave short in September and I will only have him at home for 5 days after the wedding!  Cry We are postponing our little mini-moon until January. 

The good news is that we found a house!!  We plan to spend our 5 days together in our new home before he has to go back. Smile

Re: Kinda Sad....

• Options
    island07b2bisland07b2b member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww...I know that is tough but the end result will be wonderful.  Congrats on your new home and I am glad you and your FH will get to spend time in it right after you say "I Do".  :)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww, man!!! That's not cool! BUT... YAY for the new house!!! Party at Simbidi's house! lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww mama, I'm so sorry to hear that. I would be sad too, but just enjoy that time you will have. Congrats on the new home!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the new house that is awesome news. That sucks about FI enjoy those 5 days that you will have and I agree with Ty party at your house all the ladies can get together whoo hooo I will bring the chicken lol!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_kinda-sad?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:c249c59a-da71-4c67-b29a-628299065d91Post:bd17067b-889b-4b32-b54d-8087ecb9cf08">Re: Kinda Sad....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awww, man!!! That's not cool! BUT... YAY for the new house!!! Party at Simbidi's house! lol
    Posted by tyboyd[/QUOTE]
    YEAH!!!! Let me know time and place.  Tell us about the house!!! So excited for you.  Sorry about your boo having to be gone.  Maybe you can meet up with him on some of your days off.  
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_kinda-sad?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:c249c59a-da71-4c67-b29a-628299065d91Post:d46e94ea-4567-45ac-8eac-50b23239c6ab">Re: Kinda Sad....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats on the new house that is awesome news. That sucks about FI enjoy those 5 days that you will have and I agree with Ty party at your house all the ladies can get together whoo hooo <strong>I will bring the chicken lol!</strong>
    Posted by shesheduke[/QUOTE]

<div>OK... I love me some wings!!!  Lol!</div><div>
    </div><div>We found a house in Spring.  I'll be back intown in a couple of weeks for closing!  Stay tuned.</div>
  • Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_kinda-sad?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:c249c59a-da71-4c67-b29a-628299065d91Post:f7f6483c-a8dc-4bc9-adad-c9266a7d7b78">Re: Kinda Sad....</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kinda Sad.... : OK... I love me some wings!!!  Lol! We found a house in Spring.  I'll be back intown in a couple of weeks for closing!  Stay tuned.
    Posted by simbidi[/QUOTE]

Don't pay Sheshe no mind! She is NOT coming to the party from Detroit! LOL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards