African American Weddings
Options

How many times will I....

Try her on (my dress) Im here at my momma's house in Phx, where my dress has been stored since last May. I unzipped the garment bag and shes just Gorgeous. I put her on and got excited all over again. I cant wait till October!!!  

Re: How many times will I....

• Options
    desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    girl i am having withdrawls! i need to put my dress on again... and i cant just put it on, i need to do it in front of people so they can see how good i look LOL. Now I need another reason to invite people over so I can make them look at me in my dress LOL
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG, I keep doing this as well! I think it's perfectly fine, well in my mind atleast! lol! Welcome here to AZ!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wish i could try mines on right now, but she's @ the bridal shop for fittings and alterations.....(sadface) It's cool though i see her very soon, 70 days to go
    www.letsmakeitofficial.weebly.com updated 1/24/11 OOOOooohhh, Mrs. WILSON
  • Options
    sadou02sadou02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was afraid of that. Thats why I left her at the bridal shop. Im afraid of trying her on and just wearing her on a daily basis. But its okay cause if I were in your position Id do the same.
    image139 Made the list!
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 32 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are getting on my nerves!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im not judging. If i had a dress i'd be doing the same thing. Can't wai til i get find my dress
    " he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    hatroopeshatroopes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know I will be doing the same when she comes in lol. I always pull up a pic of me in my dress whenever I get on my computer - you're not alone girl
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards