African American Weddings
Options

DMV GTG

Ladies,

Here we go again! Last time MsApril attempted to get us all together, everyone's schedules conflicted. So let's see if we can try this again. Who's down?

I'm available evenings during the week except Tuesdays & Thursdays. Weekends are cool for me....except Apr 9th weekend. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: DMV GTG

• Options
    edited December 2011
    And I think before you came on the board i had attempted for the months of October and November. it was just to hard to coordinate schedules lol.

More than likely for our group it will have to be an impromptu let's all meet up at a bridal store or something etc...

Let's see who responds and if' it's just a few of us let's still make it happen.

I am going to Colony South tonight. They have karaoke night there on Wednesday. It's usually a blast girl. During intermission they party it up.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm cool with that! I love karaoke so I'm gonna have to take you up on that next Wednesday. I'm going to Sheky's Girls Night Out at Constitution Hall tonight.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh okay lol!!! Girl I love me some karaoke. It's a party honey trust me. Next Wed I can't go lol. I will be going in the next two Wednesday after this one. It's an every two week thing lmao. Next time  you must come out.

Oohh when you go to the Shekys make sure you stop by the Polly Pearl Boutique stand.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    msapril0730msapril0730 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm open to any day except the 16th and 30th. 

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh my bad I forgot to put a date up myself lol. However what happened to all the DMV knotties? It was about 9 of us at least. I only see 3 of us active now. All dates are horrible but I can make one work. Just let me know.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i am all over the place with little to know free time.... plus, I live north of Baltimore (further away from DC).  I travel a lot for work, so I rarely at home during the week. If you ladies come up with a date, let me know and I'll see if I can get there!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @Prettymami: Will do! I just wrote it down. I'll definitely come out the following Wed. Just remind me.

There's another lady on here I see often too. I think its Island***. I guess we'll wait a few days to see who else responds & then set a date. Don't wanna interfere with MsApril's upcoming wedding!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can meet up after the 23rd. Getting married on April 16th so my time right now is limited.
    Let me know what you ladies decide on.

Thanks for making another attempt to do this.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This would be great! I've never been to a knottie GTG.  . I live about an hour away from DC now...but born & raised there, family is still there, so I am very familiar with most locations around the DMV.  I'm free on the weekends, just let me know when! :-)
  • Options
    t3grayt3gray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My weekends are pretty booked for the month of April.  I can work the karaoke on Wednesday. Sounds like fun. I love Karaoke. I may be able to work the 30th of April. Is anyone open to Sundays?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards