African American Weddings

Re: Daily Gorgeous Weddings

• edited December 2011
    #1, I loved the diversity of different cultures(her bridal sash) and the cute little married sign with the energy drinks is cute.

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is it me or on the first set of pictures is there one that is wrong?

It looks like another bride towards the end...

Thanks for sharing though!
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• edited December 2011
    I love the first wedding! so beautiful... and who is the guy with the lock in the third wedding??? have a soft spot for locks...
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_daily-gorgeous-weddings-32?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:c70f3231-84a6-4d99-876f-fb6d3d09bebfPost:d47380f9-27e2-4287-9a12-fb81a19d3c81">Re: Daily Gorgeous Weddings</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is it me or on the first set of pictures is there one that is wrong? It looks like another bride towards the end... Thanks for sharing though!
    Posted by TysWife2Be[/QUOTE]

It looks like the first "bride" is his mother. He is marrying an AAW.
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
  • TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_daily-gorgeous-weddings-32?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:c70f3231-84a6-4d99-876f-fb6d3d09bebfPost:15f0d7b3-ec16-4743-b77d-4097d75c22fa">Re: Daily Gorgeous Weddings</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Daily Gorgeous Weddings : It looks like the first "bride" is his mother. He is marrying an AAW.
    Posted by YasJas2011[/QUOTE]

The lady doesn't look old enough to be his mother...

The picture I am referring to is the one where its like 3 different pictures...a guy with all black and a boutonniere, then a "bride" and then an older guy...

You are making me seem crazy...LMAO

But the woman LOOKS like a bride...it just stood out to me
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• edited December 2011
    Love them :) Thanks for sharing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_daily-gorgeous-weddings-32?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:c70f3231-84a6-4d99-876f-fb6d3d09bebfPost:3994eb6f-0a8b-441b-a0bd-bded51af6c7a">Re: Daily Gorgeous Weddings</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Daily Gorgeous Weddings : The lady doesn't look old enough to be his mother... The picture I am referring to is the one where its like 3 different pictures...a guy with all black and a boutonniere, then a "bride" and then an older guy... You are making me seem crazy...LMAO But the woman LOOKS like a bride...it just stood out to me
    Posted by TysWife2Be[/QUOTE]

I think those are her bridesmaids she had them wear white.
    Anniversary
  • sadou02sadou02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Loved the pictures!

image139 Made the list!
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 32 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are getting on my nerves!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards