African American Weddings

posting pics

Ok ladies. I still can't seem to figure out how to load a pic of my venue. I'm not seeing the tree icon. I'm having a blonde moment lol....
Mrs. Mosley 2 be

Re: posting pics

• CreoleBride30CreoleBride30 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2012
    At the bottom of the area where you add a new post are the following: B for Bold, I for Italics...etc. If you see that, then, look more to the right and there is the tree next to the ABC with check mark for spell check. 

Click on the "tree". It will say choose file. Select the folder you want your pic from, then choose the picture. Click save. Give it some time to process and it will show up in your post.

Cha
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • What Cha said or if you can right click on the pic copy image then post it in your pos that way like if you doing it from a google search. I do it both ways. Hth !
  • island07b2bisland07b2b member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_posting-pics-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:c7b07a20-3fde-4530-9f30-0d4348a2fb74Post:b58ecf24-1759-4082-a3a3-ca09580a34ea">Re:posting pics</a>:
    [QUOTE]What Cha said or if you can right click on the pic copy image then post it in your pos that way like if you doing it from a google search. I do it both ways. Hth !
    Posted by MrsBad13[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>The quick and the dirty is the right click on pic, copy, and paste directly into your post.    However, if you are like me most of the time any pic I am posting I have saved on my computer so the "tree" icon and I are good friends when on TK.  :)</div><div>
    </div>

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• edited December 2012
    Insert pictureEmotionsInsert/edit linkUnlinkToggle fullscreen modePreview

Here is the little tree and the rest of the icons.. right at the bottom.. LOL it took me a long time to figure out how to post as well.. Also when you click just wait a second, it may take some extra time to upload the picture
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ok thanks ladies. Just curious, I have a lot of pictures in my phone. Is there a way to post from my phone?
    Mrs. Mosley 2 be
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards