African American Weddings
Options

Feeling blue...

about one of the accessories that was supposed to be my something blue...the one that was nearest and dearest to my heart...my shoes. If you recall, I had a post a few days ago about them. I had ordered them from shoes.com and was so excited. Well, they arrived today and are not navy as I had hoped. They are a lighter, pearlescent blue. Not at all worth keeping because I'm not a fan of the color and would NEVER wear them ever again under any circustances...think modern day Cinderella blue. So bummed because aside from the color, I think they are great.

Here is the pic that made me order...

Here is the picture I just found that is more accurate in showing the color difference:

AAW June Siggy Challenge
My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Feeling blue...

• Options
    msapril0730msapril0730 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That sucks, you were so excited about those shoes! Think of the positive, there"s something better out there for you!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    sadou02sadou02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww sorry they didnt turn out to be what you had your heart set out on.  Looking at the actual color I can see why you are choosing to send them back.  But that first pic is indeed banging.  You'll find some even better ones.
    image139 Made the list!
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 32 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are getting on my nerves!
  • Options
    ellone400ellone400 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Those shoes are hot! I am sorry that they aren't the right color! Maybe you can sell them to recoup the cost and buy some more.

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah...I am bummed, but hopeful that I will find another shoe. This one just wasn't meant to be. Fortunately, the site seems to be pretty good about returns. I will send them back tomorrow.
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Sorry about the shoes :( They were hot but you are going to find some TWICE as hot!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry the shoes arent in the color you expected...but they are still beautiful.... I think..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow that's a major difference.  I'm actually glad that you posted that because I was going to get those!  This just gives you an excuse to go shoe shopping again.  Nothing wrong with that Wink
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards