African American Weddings
Options

Tuesday Tips

Suggestions ladies???
AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

Re: Tuesday Tips

• Options
    bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Before buying something online google for promo codes.  Retailmenot is a GREAT site for finding promo codes and coupons from even the most randomest stores.

Amazon.com, Amazon.com, Amazon.com - you can find almost anything on Amazon.com.  Most of the time if you spend over $25 and the item(s) is sold from their online store, they will ship it to you FREE!

VistaPrint.  Use it.  Sign up for their emails and you will get more deals than you know what to do with.  I have used them for my menus, STDs, I got free small magnets, free labels, a tshirt and a tote.  I also used them for my RD invites.

The Budget Boards and the DIY boards are a godsend.  So much information and the ideas you get from them is nothing short of GREAT.  The feedback helps too!

Lastly, search around for the best price.  This way you won't get burned in the end.  And I don't leave anything to last minute because when you have to scrambe, inevitably you end up making a bunch of little mistakes.  I've been burned before. :(

Oh and Michael's - shop the sales!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Great tips, bbyckes!

Sign up for the Michaels coupons. I get a ton of 40% and 50% off coupons every week.

If you're doing a sand ceremony instead of the unity candle ceremony, PartyCity.com, PartyAmerica.com, and Amazon.com have a Romance Vase Set with a lid so you don't have to worry about the sand spilling out of your unity vase.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We have decided to not use the sand or candle but the Unity Cross in our ceremony, you can google it.

June 26th, The day Wallace and I become One. Put God First and everything else will fall into place.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards