African American Weddings
Options

Well GREAT!!! Update... and Checks.

Shortly after venting, I decided to take Lisa's advice and use TK. Now, I'm pissed that I didn't go with my first mind and use them for RSVP since I could have controlled WHO was invited!!! {That's another day's vent! lol.} I added ALL my guest to the TK Guest List then went back and RSVP'd for everyone that had already RSVP'd. Never thought I'd get done!!!

AND CHECK!!! I designed my programs! I've changed my mind OVER AND OVER with these programs! First, I was gonna use VP rack cards, then VP over sized post cards, and I'm sure I had many other ideas. This time, I designed them in Publisher. They are designed where 2 print out on each page. Each program is 4 pages, so IDK if I'ma pay to have them printed or print them at home. They will be held together by a ribbon at the top.

I also designed my memorial candles! I printed out one and it is AMAZING!!! All I need to do now is buy some ribbon for the bottom and top of the candle. 

I also redesigned my photo share cards! They went from being double sided business cards to single sided postcards.

I forgot that I ALSO designed my "Words of Wisdom" cards!!!

For those of you who frequent my now dead blog, {lol} I should be updating it some time this week!

Re: Well GREAT!!! Update... and Checks.

• Options
    M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Go girl!
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    sadou02sadou02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Youre on a role!
    image139 Made the list!
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 32 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are getting on my nerves!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    dang guh, u on it!!!!!!!!! Go head my siiissssstttahhhhhhhh
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I forgot that I ALSO designed my "Words of Wisdom" cards!!!
  • Options
    hatroopeshatroopes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Silly question - what are VP rack cards?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_well-great-update-checks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:d85c8e94-3524-43c1-bfc8-9221e088bc9ePost:0ca7adb4-421a-4a50-80db-a0e992d2ea98">Re: Well GREAT!!! Update... and Checks.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Silly question - what are VP rack cards?
    Posted by hatroopes[/QUOTE]

<div>Vista Print rack cards. They are <span style="font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:2px;-webkit-border-vertical-spacing:2px;color:#000000;line-height:normal;" class="Apple-style-span">3.74" x 8.27". In the wedding world, they would be good for menus. We've used them for some NWR stuff. Very great quality!</span></div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You had a very productive day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Laughing Good job!!   
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    CONGRATS!!!  I love the CHECKS!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alright now I see you get er done forreal!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards