African American Weddings
Options

***Queen***

I am so sorry to hear about your friend and his fiance'. I just watched the video and it broke my heart. You just never know what time you have left, but during times like this it is easy to get caught up in the moment and forget how much bad still exists in the world. I am happy that your friends were at a good place in their lives, but my heart goes out to their families and to you and the rest of their friends.
AAW June Siggy Challenge
My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: ***Queen***

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you Eagles. He was one of the good guys and although I will never get to meet Nia, I am sure she was a good woman because she has so many friends that have nothing but kind words to say about her.

I am putting things in perspective like never before.  Just want to cherish life a little more...
    January AAW Signature Challenge:Wedding Must-Have: A shot or 4
    Photobucket

*insert sarcastic musing here...or jazz hands*
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can understand that. I once heard a saying when a friend of mine died, that the good die young. It's still sad though...no matter how many lives a person touches in a short time, you still wish they had more.

Keep your head up. I think you have the right attitude to get through this. Just cherish every minute that you have and don't take the people or opportunities in your life for granted. You all will be in my prayers.
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards