African American Weddings
Options

I Think I Found it! Need Opinions: Edited with PIP

Hey Ladies,

I need any opinion. I couldn't come up with a color for our E-Pics so my FI said that he would like to wear Navy Blue for our E-Pics. We are going for a semi-casual look since it will be outside. So I found this from JCPenny

Do you think this would work?? I think he wants to wear a navy blue button down, maybe with short sleeves some jeans and some white sneakers?

What do you ladies think? Is it too much navy blue? Should I wear a white dress and accessorize with navy blue? I'm so confused! I have about 2 and half weeks to figure something out. Please Help! Thanks
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I Think I Found it! Need Opinions: Edited with PIP

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think you should rock a yellow flower in your hair and some yellow shoes for POP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oooh, that is a cute idea, i didnt even think about a pop of color. So, do you think if he wears a navy blue shirt, it wouldnt be too much navy?
  • Options
    island07b2bisland07b2b member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your idea and the yellow flowers sound perfect.  Should be a great photo shoot.  :)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Nope he will look good in navy. And it's gona look great! I love to see guys in jeans and polo shirts while the lady a lil more dressy. It's like the best of both worlds.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

ROCK DA FLOWER!!

KYPHILLY
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Girl you better work that dress and love the pop of yellow idea.  Kind of nautical but not too much.  Especially if you are still planning to go to boat house row for the pics. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies for your suggestions! I am about to order it now. vfriday, yes we are still taking them there. I am soooo excited!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards