African American Weddings
Options

WTH Wed/ Hump day letter Confessions

So instead of doing two posts, I decided to combine the two in a way that you can express the "drama" that you are having in a letter format. 

Lord please help me with the following things:
MIL being so overbearing
the payment of this wedding!
my job security
the health of my family
a job for Lawrence
abundant /sufficient income
patience with my co workers
more faith and love for You
my family's salvation
patience and enthusiasm for school
Thank you Lord for suppling all my needs. 

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy

Re: WTH Wed/ Hump day letter Confessions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I like this format Desi!

Dear Lord,

I am ever so grateful for all you've done for me. Thank you for continually blessing me in unexpected ways. I know you have a plan for my life, and I know you will take care of all 3 of us. If it be in your will, please let me knock this 2nd interview at the real estate company out of the park because it would be ideal. And lastly, it would totally rock if the venue in my hometown had an opening this July for our wedding, but of course I know you already have something worked out!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't really have any confessions or a WTF Wed. yet,   I just wanted to tell you that i think combining the two is a great idea.
  • Options
    prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Lord,

Please help me to get control over my emotions and stop picking up the fork everytime I'm stressing, worried, unhappy, etc. Please help me to understand that there are certain things I just cannot control and to trust you and that you will take care of me.

Dear Self,

Stop turning to food as your comfort. Whatever problem it is will still exist once you have stopped eating and then you'll feel worse for overeating, especially when the clothes start to feel snug. You have got to find other means of dealing with stressful issues and situations. (Having this letter to self after reviewing bank account from April 2nd-today to find that I have spent 97 dollars on eating out. Money that could be used for my wedding!)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Uterus,
    Thank you so much for bringing my monthly friend. I was NOT trying to be waddling down the aisle, five months pregnant. It would NOT have been cute in that trumpet gown.

Dear Hubby2Be,
    I am SO GLAD you are coming back from Iraq early..yay us.

Dear Mom,
    I wish you would get it through your brain that you CANNOT wear a BLACK DRESS to my wedding...I don't care HOW CUTE it is.  Let it GO! I will not bend on this one.

Dear Auntie,
    No..you cannot wear dressy trouser jeans to the wedding either. I'm so surprised you even asked. You're supposed to be the classy, regal, sophisticated one of the bunch.

Dear Pastor,
    Please understand that I am the mother of a 5 year old autistic child who is over half my weight, and I am also a soldier in the united states army.  Please cut me some slack because for the first time in FOREVER, I've missed 4 sundays of church (2 because I was on vacation) and 2 because my child has not adjusted to the time difference between here (MD) and California and has jet lag and doesn't go to bed until an hour before it's time for me to get up in the morning. CHRISTIANS need sleep too. I'm sure you'd hate for me to fall asleep behind the wheel driving the HOUR it takes me to get to your church. Your little sarcastic text messages are NOT CUTE.  What's an excuse to YOU..happens to be reality for me.  GOD BLESS YOU.

Dear African American Knotties...
    I know I'm new and yall barely know me but..I LOVE YALL!!  You have gotten me through some tear stained, sleepless nights.

Love Always,
    NeCole
    He that findeth a wife, findeth a GOOD THING!! small2 small Photobucket
  • Options
    desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aww NeCole, that was sweet
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards