African American Weddings
Options

TWO MONTHS and counting

First of all...HEY KNOTTIES..I missed you guys. I haven't checked in a minute. I CANNOT believe that I have been married for TWO MONTHS.  It actually seems like a lot longer. Things are going well..no complaints.  We're blessed.  Hope you all can say the same.   LOVE LOVE LOVE to all my other 9-4-2010 brides.  Oh and somebody please explain to me how to shrink these giant pics in my signature.  They're so big you can see the veins in my arms.   **DREADFUL** LOL.

He that findeth a wife, findeth a GOOD THING!! small2 small Photobucket

Re: TWO MONTHS and counting

• Options
    csuperstar02csuperstar02 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you upload them to a site to get the code for them? Like tinypic or something? You can change the size on sites like that when you upload pics.

But you can just go to where you put the code for your pics here on the knot and there should be a number in it (it should say width="XXXpx" or something like that) and just change that number to something like 150 or 250.

hth

?Well-behaved women rarely make history.?

?PAL/PGAL Welcome!?

Untitled

?BFP #1~4.29.11 | Blighted Ovum DX~6.2.11 | D&C~6.9.11?

Dx Unicornuate Uterus 4.12

?BFP #2~10.12.12,EDD 6.27.13| 11.8.12 - no growth :(| natural m/c 11.25.12| D&C 2.8.13 ?

• Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey lady. Glad you came to say hi to us! I love your pix!
  • Options
    cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like them big b/c I love those pics!  LOL.  Congrats on hitting the 2 month mark.  Your wedding pics are sooo gorgeous (I know I saw them before, but it's good to see them again!).
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't believe 2 months has passed so quickly either! I'm happy, you're happy. And I have to agree with Cincy that I like your pictures big because they're gorgeous. So I guess I'm no help.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations... Your pictures are gorgeous!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards