African American Weddings

VENT!!!!!!!!!!!

NWR VENT:

My job updated software about a year ago but NOT the processes that support it. The new software is from 2010 while the processes to make shyt happen is stuck in 1982. So the end result is me having about 15 emails up, 5 applications, and about 15 million dollars not being wired. AWESOME.

WR VENT:

Fiance started vacation TODAY. He calls me just now talking about he up at Office Max printing off our invitations and he's halfway done. SAY WHAAAAAAAT??? These invitations WERE NOT ready to be printed. We didn't have the wording done, did not have our wedding website on there, OMG. WHY ON EARTH WOULD HE DO THAT WITHOUT CONSULTING ME!?!?????

i just wanna punch something in the face right now.
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: VENT!!!!!!!!!!!

• I hate to laugh but that last statement  of u punching something in the face was funny....lol
    Girl you gotta breath and relax dont let that stress you just let him know that he needs to stop the printing and wait for you to handle that later...

I feel your pain hun!

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• What's up with these men and the invites? They never want to be involved when you want them to be involved Yell
    imageAnniversary
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_vent-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:e20f6cf3-79e9-41cd-afe7-c02de1be02d7Post:2c905160-fa18-452d-8e29-8587f38f4c39">VENT!!!!!!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]WHAAAAAAAT??? These invitations WERE NOT ready to be printed. We didn't have the wording done, did not have our wedding website on there, OMG. <strong>WHY ON EARTH WOULD HE DO THAT WITHOUT CONSULTING ME!?!?????</strong>
    Posted by footballwife77[/QUOTE]

read my ticker quote.

[QUOTE]i just wanna punch something in the face right now.
    Posted by footballwife77[/QUOTE]  

my incessant-talker coworker's available, where would you like me to send her?

get it all out on the boards girl.    bet he's glad ya'll have a helmet collection.
  • Uh oh! Better get Kittybutton in here...she can relate! Eek! I hope it comes out fine.
    imageAnniversary
  • I just read this to FI and he said (quote) "See...that's why I don't get involved"! smh...

Girl woooooooosah is in need. A nice glass of Merlot as well....

Wow!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards