African American Weddings
Options

**Cincy** Again! lol

GIRL! I was just thinking about you and you were on here telling me that our bday's are hours apart!!! I was on the AAW group on FB and I was like why isn't Cincy on here?! lol. I know that we're gonna be friends beyond TK one day!!!

Re: **Cincy** Again! lol

• Options
    cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah girl, that is too funny that your b-day is on the 3rd!  My FI's b-day is on the 6th and my mom's b-day is on the 15th.  Crazy!  

Girl, I am so anti-FB/Twitter/etc.!!!  It's funny, I'm really paranoid about putting my business out there online (LOL at myself b/c I tell it all on this site for some reason!!!) so I never wanted to join those.  

But we will make sure to stay in touch past our wedding dates!  That goes for all of the AAW ladies...I really hope TK gives us an option to have the Nest and the Bump within this board b/c I love all of y'all and want to continue to share stuff even after the wedding!  
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Buttin again....Cincy....FI and I B-Day is the same as your mom.  I know so many people's B-Day that day!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Too many cancers! lol. How do yall get along?! We are such complicated people!

I LOVE my FB and now Twitter. I used to be anti-Twitter, but now, I'm an addict. {FOLLOW ME: @Totally_Ty}

I usually don't like females, for whatever reason, but I really like all of you all! The Nest does need to step its game up cause it's lame over there. Maybe when it's time for us to transition, they will have a board for us.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_cincy-again-lol?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:e31cb526-4075-4936-8d11-f6b8beb4f2d9Post:280c20ab-d0e0-49b5-8fa1-29e3fd0eb872">Re: **Cincy** Again! lol</a>:
    [QUOTE]Buttin again....Cincy....FI and I B-Day is the same as your mom.  I know so many people's B-Day that day!!!
    Posted by PB-Bride2010[/QUOTE]

<div>Wait, you and FI have the same birthday???  WOW!  That is so awesome girl!  We thought we were something special b/c our b-days are two days apart...you all have us beat!  LOL  </div><div>
    </div><div>So we always say we'll have joint birthday celebrations, etc.  Are you all planning to have joint parties/get togethers/b-day events?  </div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_cincy-again-lol?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:e31cb526-4075-4936-8d11-f6b8beb4f2d9Post:280c20ab-d0e0-49b5-8fa1-29e3fd0eb872">Re: **Cincy** Again! lol</a>:
    [QUOTE]Buttin again....Cincy....FI and I B-Day is the same as your mom.  I know so many people's B-Day that day!!!
    Posted by PB-Bride2010[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>And girl you betta stop saying you're buttin in....you are ALWAYS welcome in my threads!   LOL!  

</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @ Tyboyd - girl we are similar b/c I don't keep a lot of females around me either.  Too much drama and estrogen, I guess.  LOL

I always had more male friends than female friends.  I have about 7 really good female friends...the rest are just acquaintances and I want it to stay that way.  Laughing

But you're so right, the ladies on this site are just cool people!!  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yep...same day just 2 years apart.  We always celebrate them together....last year we went down to Cincinnati.  We had such a good time we are going again.  We thought about waiting until the Macy's Music Festival, but I don't think he wants to wait until then.  Plus the hotel rates are already jacked up to like $300 a night.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_cincy-again-lol?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:e31cb526-4075-4936-8d11-f6b8beb4f2d9Post:9f48d321-1550-4441-9ff3-68e667fea2e6">Re: **Cincy** Again! lol</a>:
    [QUOTE]@ Tyboyd - girl we are similar b/c I don't keep a lot of females around me either.  Too much drama and estrogen, I guess.  LOL I always had more male friends than female friends.  I have about 7 really good female friends...the rest are just acquaintances and I want it to stay that way.   But you're so right, the ladies on this site are just cool people!!  
    Posted by cincy2011[/QUOTE]

Ditto....Ditto...Ditto...Plus you know they say us cancers have split personality.  LOL!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @ Tyboyd - I never answered your previous question about how do FI and I get along b/c we're both Cancers.  Wellll, I was worried about that b/c I get emotional sometimes and I was like I cannot deal with a dude breaking down crying or throwing tantrums - LOL.  But he is actually not like that, he has what I'd say are the good Cancer traits - i.e. he can express his emotions easily, he's a sweetheart, loves taking care of home, wants a family, etc.  But he isn't overly emotional or too extreme in his mood swings.  I've heard from other women who dated Cancers that their men were like that, and I thank God my FI did not turn out that way! 

@ PB - we need to talk girl!  B/c we JUST bought our tickets for the Saturday night concert of the Macy's Music Festival...I cannot WAIT to see that show!  Also, just a thought...I am renting an apartment when I move there b/c FI and I don't want to live together until we're married.  And FI already has a condo.  Both are downtown, blocks away from the stadium where the concert is.  You are MORE than welcome to stay at my place and I can stay at FI's condo that night.  It won't be a problem, I'm sure I'll be over at his house a few nights a week anyway!  Let me know if you're interested - I will be living at Fourth & Plum when I move!  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @Cincy....Thanks for the offer....I will follow up with him and get back with you.  BTW: You guys have a prime living spot downtown.  We love Cincy plus we love Pappadeaux....so sometimes we go just to eat.  LOL!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I LOVE downtown Cincinnati!  And we have eaten at Pappadeaux before - is the one you go to right off the highway?  Too funny - we love that place too...I always leave there stuffed!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Yep that's it!!!!

• Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_cincy-again-lol?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:e31cb526-4075-4936-8d11-f6b8beb4f2d9Post:9f48d321-1550-4441-9ff3-68e667fea2e6">Re: **Cincy** Again! lol</a>:
    [QUOTE]@ Tyboyd - girl we are similar b/c I don't keep a lot of females around me either.  Too much drama and estrogen, I guess.  LOL I always had more male friends than female friends.  I have about 7 really good female friends...the rest are just acquaintances and I want it to stay that way.   But you're so right, the ladies on this site are just cool people!!  
    Posted by cincy2011[/QUOTE]

I'M SO LATE!!! Anywho! I don't even have 7 good female friends. Oh well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BUTTIN IN......I Love Pappadeaux too......BUTTIN OUT
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards