African American Weddings
Options

I AM SO DONE!!!!!

With looking at wedding dresses! LOL!!! Because every time I look I change dresses! LMAO!!! So I am finished looking and have found one that I love! Pictures are in the Bio. Also I have other things in the Bio (New reception dress and flower girl possibilies).
Oh here is the FINAL dress if you don't want to look in the bio. It is going to be all Ivory!

My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
Created by Wedding Favors
Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!

Re: I AM SO DONE!!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE that dress!

Very good choice!

And yes, PLEASE stop looking...thats what happened with our venue...LOL!
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love it ! And yes pictures will drive you mad. My bp has banded me from buying any more bridal books. They are tired of the 1 million different ideas I can get in a day. lol
    Photobucket www.mywedding.com/malcolmandkiaforever http://aawbrides.weebly.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Simply beautiful and I love your bio I just bookmarked it. Smile  Wear did you find the ivory flower girl dress at?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty dress. Ditto above Stop looking at dresses. LOL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_am-done?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:ef740742-ebcd-4faa-8534-6465e4cfd181Post:02beab94-6697-4495-bb71-4730b76c452a">Re: I AM SO DONE!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Simply beautiful and I love your bio I just bookmarked it.   Wear did you find the ivory flower girl dress at?
    Posted by PB-Bride2010[/QUOTE]

Awww...  I am flattered! The dress can be found here. <a href="http://www.mygirldress.com/stspstdrwiru.html">http://www.mygirldress.com/stspstdrwiru.html</a>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Thanks ladies!!! I will stop looking!!!! ROTF!!!! LOL!!! Girl Scout Honor!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Love the dress!! Back away from the computer and do not look anymore. lol
  • Options
    cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful dress!  I went ahead and bought the dress I loved b/c if I didn't, I would've driven myself insane!  I could have gone around and around looking at dresses online and in stores for years...I would have been a frazzled mess by the time we got married... Tongue out
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_am-done?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:ef740742-ebcd-4faa-8534-6465e4cfd181Post:872b744c-7a62-406f-83a1-cccc0c8a5658">Re: I AM SO DONE!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Beautiful dress!  I went ahead and bought the dress I loved b/c if I didn't, I would've driven myself insane!  I could have gone around and around looking at dresses online and in stores for years...I would have been a frazzled mess by the time we got married... 
    Posted by cincy2011[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! Thanks Cindy!!! I think that is the best thing for me to do! I swear I would be changing my mind until June 2011!! HA HA!!!! The only thing with me is that I am trying to loose weight and didn't want to have the dress too big! We will see though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Girl, that dress is gorgeous!  And you are going to look fabulous in it!  You better stop looking!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_am-done?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:ef740742-ebcd-4faa-8534-6465e4cfd181Post:e3fa7d86-afef-4f6a-8f07-7c6e6740694d">Re: I AM SO DONE!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Love the dress!! Back away from the computer and do not look anymore. lol
    Posted by MIABRIDENTAMPA[/QUOTE]

LOL!! Yes Ma'am!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_am-done?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:ef740742-ebcd-4faa-8534-6465e4cfd181Post:6b24350b-5307-4d94-a955-4d7b0b13ef7e">Re: I AM SO DONE!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love it ! And yes pictures will drive you mad. My bp has banded me from buying any more bridal books. They are tired of the 1 million different ideas I can get in a day. lol
    Posted by KSTURGIS[/QUOTE]

Girl!!! I so know the feeling my BM here is so tired of me! LMAO!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_am-done?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:ef740742-ebcd-4faa-8534-6465e4cfd181Post:caaf3fd2-71c1-4b4e-90bc-977e775c40eb">Re: I AM SO DONE!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Girl, that dress is gorgeous!  And you are going to look fabulous in it!  You better stop looking!
    Posted by tamtam7[/QUOTE]

Awww.... thank you Tam!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Absolutely lovely dress!!!
    Bio (updated 4/3/10 with invitations) AAW Board Brides
    500 invitedimage 301 acceptedimage 101 declinedimage

RSVP date: April 23rd Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_am-done?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:ef740742-ebcd-4faa-8534-6465e4cfd181Post:349f3220-6543-4d92-90dd-81e0243fa8b2">Re: I AM SO DONE!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Absolutely lovely dress!!!
    Posted by mandikaykay[/QUOTE]

Thank you hun!!!
  • Options
    cosmicgirlndccosmicgirlndc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That dress is beautiful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_am-done?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:ef740742-ebcd-4faa-8534-6465e4cfd181Post:08dd5a67-2ce1-4e67-abe5-ed0d0f781c33">Re: I AM SO DONE!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That dress is beautiful!
    Posted by cosmicgirlndc[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards