African American Weddings

Invites help me choose (pip)

So after you guys told me about myself I reassesed the invitation situation. We're going for a vintage glam theme which invites do you guys like better? The first one is $3 a pop , the second..... gasp... $6 a pop

#1 Library Card Theme ( we're both in grad school and love books)

Reply Card

#2 - Ticket invitation

577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary

Re: Invites help me choose (pip)

• Ok..so one is $3 each, and the other is $5 each?? Are both prices in ur budget?? Did we nix sending one invite to some and another invite to other???(i hope we nixed that idea)...if both are in ur budget, I like them both, but vote #2, the ticket ones..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • I like the library card! So cute! I have never seen those before.

I also like it better than the ticket one...while it seems unique, it's overdone.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I picked the ticket. As a guest, this would make me feel like I'm getting the golden ticket, like in Willy Wonka, LOL!

Your  overall theme was a movie theater correct? Sorry If I'm wrong, the library card doesn't match everything else your doing.

Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • I like #2 better also!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I personally like the Vintage ticket better, but had never seen a Library due card so that is kind of cool.  If your overall theme is like a night at the movies, then the Library wouldn't fit and I would go with the ticket.
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
  • If I remember you were doing a hollywood vintage glam wedding, so the ticket fits your theme better.  The invitation sets the tone for the wedding, so with the library card as a guest I would expect a traditional vintage look with books and neutral colors and vintage looking centerpieces etc.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I LOVE the library card invite, but the ticket matches your theme better.
    Anniversary
  • I really love the library card invite, it's really unique.
    Anniversary
  • i love the library card invite its different wish i would of thought of that 
    image 99 Made the cut image 76 Are ready to party!
    image 23 Will be missing out YAYAYAY image 0 Need to find the mailbox because if they didn't already they no longer can come The RSVP deadline has passed this is the final count Wedding Countdown Ticker image CLick and check out My blog From Ms. To Mrs.
  • we did have "movie" theme but we changed it to just vintage. Buying the $6 would be a big budget slpurge but we could do it......
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Yea, I have to agree with the rest of the ladies.  If you're going for vintage glam, then it would be #2 for sure.  But if you're just doing a vintage theme, #1 will work.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image
  • :( It's confirmed the bucks will be spent on the invites
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards