African American Weddings
Options

Bio...?

Anyone updated recently? Let me know...I love to look at them. I am in a different window making some changes right now and it is so helpful to scratch out things that I won't use and start piecing together the elements of my day. I think I finally have figured out what to do for my girls for their gifts. I will post again when I actually publish the changes and they show up. In the meantime, post your link if it isn't in your siggy!

If you haven't created a bio yet, please do! It really is a great way to get and share ideas and connect with other girls on the board!
AAW June Siggy Challenge
My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Bio...?

• Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ummm, I need to do a bio, BUT I do have a blog. I'll check out your bio b/c I really don't know what's supposed to be in one. Undecided
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like your blog...it has so much personality!
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww, thanks! I thought it sucked! lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No...it really doesn't. Keep at it! I wasn't able to commit to one although I created one for a hot second. I just updated my bio...got bored with that though. Idk if I will ever get the gazillion saved images off of my computer!
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've thought about creating one, but I have so many pictures that I've got online and I have no idea where I got them.  I feel bad stealing people's pictures.  I could use the knottie disclaimer everyone else uses, but idk, I'm still debating.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm in the process of creating one. Hopefully I can finish it and then figure out how to post it in my siggy.
  • Options
    TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I REALLY need to update mine...

I have updated my blog and just havent updated the date on it in my siggy but I feel so behind with that too...
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards