African American Weddings
Options

***Desi***

My fellow March 2011 bride...

How is your planning coming? You have been on it from what I can tell. What have been your biggest challenges? We just booked the venue today and now I feel like I need to play catch up since it took us so long.

What major things are left for you? Your colors and theme would work beautifully in the place that we ended up choosing. The peacocks always stick out in my mind. My palette is so springy that it is starting to worry me that it won't work with the rustic feel of the venue. I haven't become too emotionally attached to them yet, but the venue has been close to my heart from day one. If we have to change I'm thinking of using some shade of green...just hope it doesn't seem like I'm trying to tie in St. Patty's Day which is a few days off from my date.

Sidenote: You are great on the wedding month board. It has been more lively since your string of posts a few weeks ago.

AAW June Siggy Challenge
My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: ***Desi***

• Options
    desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, I hardly notice you on the March board... whats up w/ that?!
    Our planning is going pretty good, things are comming along. The major things left are the photographer and honeymoon. I reserved a photog for our engagement shoot on Sunday and if I like the pics I will keep him for the wedding. Hubby is doing the honeymoon, so I'm not worried about that. Everything else is little, like the invite vendor and the  candy buffet vendor.
    How about a Victorian theme for your wedding? Will that work?
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Victorian theme is a little more of a formal feel than I'm going for but I am passing that suggestion on to my friend since she's stuck too. I am so happy for you on being so efficient...I can only dream! Lol... I hope your shoot goes well. Did you get your outfits together?
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    pretty much i think im gonna wear some skinny jeans and my heels and hes gonna wear his blue jean shorts with some cute kicks.
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards