African American Weddings
Options

Am I the only one who...

has been extremely emotional through this whole planning process? 

I do not know what the heck is wrong with me.  In the last 7 months since getting engaged, I have cried over everything.   Tears of joy, frustration, happiness, anxiety, anticipation, sadness, excitement, everything!   I don't mean one or two tears rolling down my cheek during a sad movie.  I mean, full on, can't catch my breathe bawling many times. 

My poor fiance has no idea what to do with me anymore.  Please tell me I'm not the only one.  If I am, I'm need some meds to get me to July 17th  lol  Wink
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Am I the only one who...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've had a few random break downs for no reason at all. I think I'm just really anxious and I want it to be now. My FI I think just thinks its funny that I'm so passionate about the wedding. He did tell me the other day that he thinks I get a little too passionate about it.
    Photobucket
    "Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours"
    Janae & Olivier

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011

For me, more mean than usually. Quick to snap at times at family, coworkers, and fiance. But fiance deserves that sometimes!

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww poor baby. It's normal. I have been through that. I find myself getting all emotional now since the wedding is so close. It is normal. Just try not to let it get the best of you.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Rest assured you are NOT alone!!! I never realized that planning a wedding would be so intense but hang in there because it will all be worth it on the day that you marry the love of your life! And hopefully we can go back to our normal selves after that lol

• Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    nope, you are not alone and I just begun planning.  My day is a year away and I feel like crying right now actually.  This is such an emotinal process....My FI has no idea what to do with me at times lol
  • Options
    amberlynnedamberlynned member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG you are definitely not alone. I've found that I can't even watch some commercials without crying... 

Wedding planning is a VERY emotional time... I am praying I go back to normal once this is all over :)
    Creating Our Happily Ever After Countdown Ticker

Our Married Bio
  • Options
    mnm729mnm729 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies.  I feel better know.   Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just had two breakdowns last week you are not alone.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto...you are definitely not alone.
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards