African American Weddings
Options

PSA- THESE WERE A STEAL!!

Hey everyone.  My co-worker is planning her July wedding and told me about these frames at IKEA that could be used for table number/names.  What sealed the deal for me was that they were only .99!!!  I bought some, they're white and said I would just paint or spray paint them.  Well I did and here's the end product.  Since they are white. The possibilities are endless Just go to Michael's' and get some spray paint.  The entire project cost me less than $25.00  If you're looking for something similar RUN TO IKEA!!

He that findeth a wife, findeth a GOOD THING!! small2 small Photobucket

Re: PSA- THESE WERE A STEAL!!

• Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    saw these on style me pretty and added them to my planning bio. i just don't know how to incorporate them. I like that you painted them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    More bang for the buck.... Fabulous... Very Creative!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is exactly what I need. I hope I can find them online because the closest IKEA to me is 2 hours away. Thank you for sharing. If I can't find them online, maybe I can have a friend go grab some for me.
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I found them, but can only buy them in store. Good thing is I'm going to be in Atlanta Friday to get my hair done and the store there has approximately 836 pieces so I should be able to get what I need there this week. So happy to be able to do this for such a great cost. You are a gem!
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Eagles, I was just about to tell you that  they weren't available online.  I love these things. And you can't beat 99 cents.  Now I just need to print out the pictures.
    He that findeth a wife, findeth a GOOD THING!! small2 small Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just made a piggyback post about these...with pics and a poll cause I saw those easels and now I'm torn. Let me know what you think please. Same price and as you said...can't beat it!
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards