African American Weddings
Options

Inspired...Fashionistas and Shoe Lovers help me out...ETA CHECK!

With my dress coming in next month, I was inspired by FlawlessFay's post about shoes so I'm about to order mine tonight. Help me out by telling me which you like best.

Here is the dress...not that they will shoe anytime except pictures and the garter toss, but still.

What do you think of these?

AAW June Siggy Challenge
My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Inspired...Fashionistas and Shoe Lovers help me out...ETA CHECK!

• Options
    flawlessfayflawlessfay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww, Glad i inspired you.. I AM A SHOE FREAK so i might add to your addiction. i have over 140 pairs of shoes...Girl you know i am going to big number one love ittttt
    Mrs-Flawless-Pitts
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG I love all of them I cant chooses! Shoewhore and I admit it!
  • Options
    msapril0730msapril0730 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like 1 & 2, but 1 the most
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL...thanks for chiming in. Y'all were quick and based on your responses...we are kindred spirits. The blind leading the blind here...lol. Number one is my fave, but I kinda dig them all...want to make sure I'm not making an emotional purchase cause I love floral accents these days (i.e. dress, shoes, etc.).
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just bought the first ones! Thanks to admallard's reminder to check retailmenot.com, I saved 20% on them! I couldn't resist that. Yay...check!
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    #1 compliments your gown more b/c of the rosette on the top.

272image Invited
    222image Accepted
    50image Can't Hang
    0 image Just won't be attending PERIOD
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love love love #1!!!  in order after that!!
    October AAW Signature Challenge: Where FI and I Met (Jukehouse KCMO) Photobucket Visit Purple.weddings.com http://duaneandlaquita2011.weebly.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_inspiredfashionistas-shoe-lovers-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:facb93aa-231e-4ea0-90d7-2e3e2b3a6d2aPost:0c7ab7d2-c8fc-4d14-a391-4cb6b5cb4e81">Re: Inspired...Fashionistas and Shoe Lovers help me out...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just bought the first ones! Thanks to admallard's reminder to check retailmenot.com, I saved 20% on them! I couldn't resist that. Yay...check!
    Posted by eagles347[/QUOTE]

YAY!!! I was just about to say I LOVE #1!! Glad you were able to save 20%!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageGraphics

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    oh my!!!!!...girl that 1st shoe is G-O-R-E-G-O-U-S and would compliment your dress perfectly, IMO.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love # 1! Great check!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Late.. pulling up the rear... #1 or #3 had my vote.... I have #3.... 
    You will get RAVE REVIEWS!!!! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!

@ Magnum - I still LOVE that third pair...are they comfortable?
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards