African American Weddings

ceremony disaster

so we are getting married under the cherry blossom trees in the park so they said we onlly do ceremonies before the park open with max of 20 people and they have to stand and it 400.00 no thanku so they said we have a second option to get married under the cherry blossom tress when the park closed but that site fee is going to be 3 to 5000.00 and 190.00 pp not gonna happen. so i find this place its 100.00 to get married in the park with chairs and you have have up to 500 people if you want and it 100.00 and right by the park we are going to go with this venue so much less stress and less  money. www.naninasinthepark.com

Re: ceremony disaster

• You ceremony location is pretty! I'm glad everything worked out.
  • Omg! I live around the corner from that place! it was featured on 4brides 2x. The only issue they had wth the place is that the bride ran late so they cut her coctail hr short and the guests were pissed cuz the food was so good
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • U getting married in jerzee????
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_ceremony-disaster?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:fc0ce65a-21f2-4c3e-9e4d-ed8ef9801601Post:6cee6d63-e582-49db-9a36-5950c66c9219">Re:ceremony disaster</a>:
    [QUOTE]U getting married in jerzee????
    Posted by RealHappyGal[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>THIS! For some reason I thought you had decided to get married in NY or atleast your reception venue was in NY

</div>
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_ceremony-disaster?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:fc0ce65a-21f2-4c3e-9e4d-ed8ef9801601Post:55ded921-2a68-4414-b9cb-d1d57c5453c4">Re:ceremony disaster</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:ceremony disaster : THIS! For some reason I thought you had decided to get married in NY or atl east your reception venue was in NY
    Posted by rowenac82[/QUOTE]
     yeah ny was tripping with the fees were doing the botanical gardens didn't work for us so my  so my coordinator found this place
  • Its a BEAUTIFUL venue.  My FI has actually been to a wedding there and had nothing but good things to say.  The reason I didnt do my own wedding there is they would not do a wedding as small as mine
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards