African American Weddings
Options

Monday Madness

So, here we go AGAIN...

It is back to Monday.

Last week was such a HORRIBLE week. My bosses boss was indeed laid off. We have a new head of our department (who BARELY has experience in Finance and Accounting...so how the h*ll can you run an Accounting Dept?!?) talking about streamlining and making changes...bla bla bla

I DONT FEEL SAFE ANYMORE!

We are all replacable and that is the scariest part.

I feel like I want to look for something else.

All this on top of the normal day to day BS that I have to deal with.

After 5 years, I really want to look for someone else but I am scared. I have a family now and with the way layoffs keep happening EVERYWHERE, I feel screwed no matter what!

I dont know what to do anymore!!!

Wish it was Friday already...not ready to deal with another Monday again...
AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

Re: Monday Madness

• Options
    ladylumladylum member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

Semi-knottie hug! Hugging you around a big belly right now . . .

That is indeed a scary situation to be in. Pray! That's all the advice I can give in these times. No one is truly safe but I say pray and be prepared. Make sure that resume is right and tight!

I see today is a day I will have to lay some truth on a few people and it will not be pretty. I have had it with my in-laws hurting my FI (long story) and some of my co-workers are going to get the rough side of my tongue. I am trying to meditate for peace right now. Professional I'm-not-taking-it-anymore Traci is out and about and it will not be pretty.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    YEs, pray!!  You will be blessed for your diligence.

I am home today with pinkeye and did not want to call out since I have been out several days since December due to a car accident right before Chirstmas.  I understand what you are saying, keep praying AND send your resume out..you never know how God is going to bless you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cyber-Hug Tys. Just pray and God will take you or keep you where you are suppose to be GL.
  • Options
    TINAMMTINAMM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Prayer works!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ugh, girl pray about it. i totally understand ur frustration and worry especially with a family to worry about. i agree with the pp too, just pray and put your resume out there even if you are unsure about leaving. you may have to wait until after you have the baby (your ticker says you have 2 months left) and then see what god brings your way...hope all goes well and try not to stress too much over that stuff {although its easier said then done} GL
  • Options
    StephB1185StephB1185 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with PP - it must be tough but He will pull you through.
    I'm not excited about this Monday either.  I haven't been sleeping well since my BF left last Monday - last night I finally got to sleep around 2:30am and woke up every half hour - and had to be up at 6am. ugh.  I'm subbing today, thankfully working but TIRED!  The only thing pulling me through this week is that next week is spring break!! :::sigh:::: the perks of educators!
    "Diversity is the key to life, without it we would be a mindless drone of a single colored spectrum."
  • Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry to hear about that tyswife2b, big knottie hugs your way.  These are scary times for us all.  I hate it when people with little to no experience or education take on leadership roies.  I wish you the best. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards