Washington-Seattle
Options

Check! Thanks to boredom!

While FI's at work and I continue to be housebound, I decided to write up the wedding ceremony transcript. Vows, exchange of rings, and opening done! Our officiant is FI's uncle and is nervous about having to do too much creating on his own...I have left the main marriage message up to him! One more thing done!

I plan on printing the ceremony out on the same paper I'm using for the invites and programs and when all is said and done I'll have a nice copy of the ceremony for my records!

Re: Check! Thanks to boredom!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! Great check! 

I've been extremely bored for the last few hours but I've just been laying around. It feels so good. I need to get STDs ordered though. AH!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    really nice check! Man, I think this is one of the things that I have a mini panic attack thinking about. I'm glad I have time though. Was it super hard or did things just flow?
    Steph and Brad 10-1-10

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken".
    See my bio!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Things kind of just flowed...Honestly I googled "wedding ceremony" and pulled tons of ideas together, then fit the words to reflect FI and me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yay for getting things done :]

I googled wedding ceremony samples and put together our entire ceremony in about 15 minutes when I was bored at work last month :] Super easy! 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I never even thought about doing that! lol! wow, my head must be up in the clouds! Glad to know you were able to do that so easily!
    Steph and Brad 10-1-10

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken".
    See my bio!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards