Washington-Seattle
Options

you gals are too funny

Not to drag this out more but I am gone for a day and miss out on all the fun. I wish I could have given a piece of advise being a mother myself. I think i might even take out a few more names on my bio. It is a really scary world out there. I was watching nancy grace (love her) and she said 6 children go missing every miniute worldwide, scary!!

So here is the real reason I am posting. I read about you all planning a GTG. Is this just among you guys (totally fine if it is. I dont want to step on any of you snarky brides toes LOL)? Or can I come? That would be so fun.

Smile

Re: you gals are too funny

• Options
    edited December 2011

I think we need to really talk about a GTG soon. I think they should be every month! Also, this time I think we should try for a Friday night. That way, those girls who can't come on Saturdays can come.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yup, you most certainly can come to the GTG.  Not sure when the next one is though.
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    dmw_2010dmw_2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think the last bit of conversation on a GTG was a Friday night in Renton/Southcenter, which sounds fabulous to me.

I'd love to have one soon, since I couldn't make it last time.  I fear that it probably won't happen until after the holidays, though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    IMO "every six weeks" ... which is about how long it will be between 10/24 and 12/4 ... is spot on. If they were every month I'd probably skip a couple.

But, excited to see people in person again!

1st year anniversary in Victoria with a killer whale topiary!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am exctied to actually make it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards