• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2009 Weddings

Brag about FI Poll!

1) His best physical feature:2) Best personality trait:3) Best present he ever got you:4) Boxers or briefs?'5) Best wedding contribution:6) Special thing he does to cheer you up:7) When did you know he was the one?I totally stole this poll from the Boston board, but I thought it was great!

Re: Brag about FI Poll!

• 1. Hands 2. He cares incredibly deeply about his family 3. other than my ring...probably an opal necklace he got me a few years ago...or the winter floor mats he bought for my car (we are in VT, they are crucial!) 4. Boxer briefs 5. He is going to show up :)...oh, and he booked the honeymoon 6. cuddles me or cooks me dinner 7. Pretty quickly...we were close friends for about a year before we started dating, so I think we started talking long term about a month into our relationship...
    image image
    BFP 5/2/11, missed m/c, D&C 6/13/11
    BFP 12/8/11--Little Girl E Born 8/22/12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1) His best physical feature: Eyes and arms (can't choose!)2) Best personality trait: how cool, calm and collected he is all the time3) Best present he ever got you: e-ring! (does that count?)4) Boxers or briefs? briefs5) Best wedding contribution: helping me tie all the bows on the ceremony programs6) Special thing he does to cheer you up: hugs! (so simple but works every time!)7) When did you know he was the one? After he told me that I was the one for him.... thats when I realized what we had.
  • 1) His best physical feature:  His eyes and lips2) Best personality trait: humor3) Best present he ever got you: engagement ring4) Boxers or briefs?' briefs5) Best wedding contribution: he chose the chapel6) Special thing he does to cheer you up: he always gets me to smile somehow, I don't know how he does it7) When did you know he was the one? when I saw how much he loved his daughter
  • 1) His best physical feature:  His shoulders and arms2) Best personality trait:  He's always calm, it balances out my crazy3) Best present he ever got you:  "Birthdaysuit Bear" (you can take off his "fur" and he's peach colored underneath)4) Boxers or briefs?'  Boxers5) Best wedding contribution:  keeping me from flying off the deep end the closer it gets (again his calm balances out my crazy)6) Special thing he does to cheer you up:  He holds me and kisses me on the nose7) When did you know he was the one?  3 months into our friendship he left for a month and I realized life wasn't right w/ out him there 24/7
    IAmPregnant Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
  • 1) His best physical feature: his eyes2) Best personality trait: he's so goofy3) Best present he ever got you: other than my e-ring, my GPS4) Boxers or briefs: boxers5) Best wedding contribution: its mostly his money paying for it, so that6) Special thing he does to cheer you up: he's just a goof and makes me laugh by being dorky (I mean that in a totally good way!)7) When did you know he was the one? when I realized that I had this unconditional love for him and cared about him no matter what
    Honeymooning image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1) I'll go with eyes again. :)2) Sense of humor.3) The Garmin 405 Forerunner. I love that he indulges my gadget geekiness.4) Briefs.5) He's taken up half of the slack in the past month; he didn't leave me to flap around by myself, going crazy.6) First he listens to me, gives advice if I want it, then makes me laugh.7) Probably when he left MI for CO and I somehow knew that wasn't it.
  • 1) eyes 2) honesty and caring 3) e-ring and Cabot 4) Boxer Briefs 5) cupcake stand, card box 6) hug 7) pretty early on
  • 1) His best physical feature: His amazing RED hair!2) Best personality trait: That's he so easy going and silly3) Best present he ever got you: Other than my e-ring, he got me an IPod for Christmas one year4) Boxers or briefs?: Mostly boxers, but sometimes boxer briefs (*drool*)5) Best wedding contribution: The fact that he spent 2 nights putting together our DIY invites with me!6) Special thing he does to cheer you up: Forehead kisses7) When did you know he was the one? On our first date...we went to high school together and finally reconnected after 7 years!
  • 1) His best physical feature: His mouth2) Best personality trait: He's so funny!3) Best present he ever got you: My engagement ring!4) Boxers or briefs?' Boxers5) Best wedding contribution: He has a few good ones.  We had a mixed CD as our STD and he put that together, he is putting together the playlist for the reception, and he booked the honeymoon.6) Special thing he does to cheer you up: He cuddles me and tells me we can do whatever I want.7) When did you know he was the one?  I would have married him about 6 months in.  He's a slow mover though.  Yesterday was our 3 year anniversary.
  • 1) His best physical feature:  His smile - it goes all the way to his eyes.2) Best personality trait:  He is gentlemanly.  For example, he walked me back to my car after our first meeting and he walked my grandmother everywhere when she came for my dad's funeral.3) Best present he ever got you:  Bless his heart, he's not good at gifts, but he'll sometimes bring me little things from the giftshop at his work.4) Boxers or briefs?'  Briefs except for the smiley face pair of boxers I got him as a joke.5) Best wedding contribution:  He keeps me from freaking out.6) Special thing he does to cheer you up:  Most days he calls me at my work when he's on the way to his work.7) When did you know he was the one?  I think it was when I took him home for the first time and introduced him to about 1000 people.  He is very shy and didn't panic or run away or anything.
    My Life in D.C.
    mom and me Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    August Callenge - Traveling Death Rides!

TTC Buddy to The Deaton's
    Cycle 12, IUI #1 - 33m post wash 10/15/10 = BFN
    Cycle 13, IUI #2 - 15m post wash 11/16/10 = BFP, missed m/c, D&C 1/3/11
    Cycle 15 - 18, IUI #3-6 = BFN
    Cycle 20, IUI #7 = BFP!, missed m/c 9/14, D&C
    DE-IVF Aug. 2012: ER 8/30 11R, 7M, 4F; ET 9/4 returned 2
    Beta 9/18 #1-820, #2-1699, #3-7124
    10/1 1st u/s measuring right on track, 125 bpm

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt15a161.aspx[/img][/url]
  • 1) His smile and his arms2) His devotion3) Engagement ring and a pair of shoes that I was looking all over for (I'm a size 11...it's horrible...)4) boxer-briefs5) Everything!  He's been by my side, helping me pick out flowers, put together invitations, chose DJ songs, rent a car for our honeymoon, etc.6) Send me flowers at work7) When he surprised me and drove up on Sunday, to watch the Superbowl with me and my friends.  I was still living in NJ and he was in Virginia for law school.  ...trust me, it was WAY more romantic that I make it seem here.
  • 1) His best physical feature: Can I say his body?....like the whole thing.... I absolutely love this little muscles he has at his elbow that looks like a bouncy ball is stuck under his skin, O and his ears.:) 2) Best personality trait: He always apologizes when he's mean or nasty. 3) Best present he ever got you: other than my e-ring, "81 Firebird :) 4) Boxers or briefs?' boxer briefs. 5) Best wedding contribution: shoe shopping! hah 6) Special thing he does to cheer you up: throws me over his shoulder and runs. 7) When did you know he was the one? When I heard he was getting married and I felt my heart break.
  • 1) His best physical feature: those gorgeous blue eyes, his full lips, his sexy back...I can't pick just one2) Best personality trait: he's a hard worker, funny, and laid back3) Best present he ever got you: Besides the engagement ring? My ipod.4) Boxers or briefs? boxers5) Best wedding contribution: just being there for me to throw ideas back and forth6) Special thing he does to cheer you up: makes me laugh7) When did you know he was the one? I'm not quite sure, but I remember getting off the phone with him and saying to myself, "I'm going to marry him someday."
  • 1) His best physical feature: hands2) Best personality trait: completely honest & trustworthy3) Best present he ever got you: a trip to Paris!4) Boxers or briefs? boxer-briefs5) Best wedding contribution: first dance lessons6) Special thing he does to cheer you up: buys me my favorite cereal (super expensive & I never get it)7) When did you know he was the one? when he told me he had worked in the women's show dept at Nordstroms
  • 1) His best physical feature: His eyes2) Best personality trait: how he stays calm and doesn't have a quick temper3) Best present he ever got you: my engagement ring4) Boxers or briefs?' boxer briefs5) Best wedding contribution: the wedding bands and first dance song6) Special thing he does to cheer you up: just holds me and makes me laugh7) When did you know he was the one? After spending a day at Bush Gardens w/ him and my lil cousin and brother. My lil cousin got sick and he had to listen to stories about how awful my exes were the whole way home. He was so patient that day I knew he was the one.
  • 1) His best physical feature: Eyes, Best lips, his hockey legs and butt :) 2) Best personality trait: his compassion for helping people and his humor. 3) Best present he ever got you: My Engagement Ring of course, but I also love my Tivo! 4) Boxers or briefs?' Boxer Briefs 5) Best wedding contribution: Making all the non RSVP calls 6) Special thing he does to cheer you up: 7) When did you know he was the one? When we FIRST met, cheesy I know but it's true. Then confirmation was watching him with his special needs clients for the first time. He has a true gift with them.
  • Oops I forgot number 6: he is great at talking and listening to me and then he always makes me laugh and gives great hugs!
  • 1. His eyes and his arms. He used to be a car mechanic. mmmhmmm 2. He's a total goofball and never ceases to amaze me with his dorkiness. 3. I love when he gets me things for no reason, but my laptop recently was awesome. 4. boxers 5. He put together all 90 of our invitations. He rocks my world sometimes. 6. He just lifts the covers and has me snuggle in with him, never needing a reason. 7. Probably about a year or so after we started dating. He was my best friend.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1) His best physical feature:I love his smile. Also he has awesome arms, totally ripped! I can rub them all day!2) Best personality trait:His kindness! He always thinks about others before himself.3) Best present he ever got you:Not including my e-ring... My grand Jewelry box! I got it for Christmas a few years back and it has a place for all of my jewelry!4) Boxers or briefs?'Boxer briefs.5) Best wedding contribution:He has helped with everything, like I said the kindest person I know.6) Special thing he does to cheer you up:He stops everything and just talks to me.7) When did you know he was the one?This may be corny, but I think I always knew, there was never that ah-ha moment. I just could never see myself with out him.
  • 1) His best physical feature: Love his arms and eyes 2) Best personality trait: humor and how he would go above and beyond for the people he cares about. I guess its the big brother of 3 sisters in him. 3) Best present he ever got you: my promis ring a year after we started dating. 4) Boxers or briefs?' boxers only 5) Best wedding contribution: customizing our card box treasure chest. And he worked his arss off at my parents house to make sure their yard looked good. 6) Special thing he does to cheer you up: makes me laugh and gives me a hug...usually while trying to make me laugh. 7) When did you know he was the one? I wasnt expecting to fall in love when we started dating but I fell hard and fast. The first time he kissed me I knew we really had something and it didnt take long at all for us to admit we loved eachother.
  • 1. his mouth, his eyes, and his butt. :) 2. sense of humor. 3. he got me 5th row seats to see my favorite band. 4. boxer briefs. SO hot. 5. uhh... he actually went and got fitted for his tux, and he helped pick out music. 6. he walks around naked and acts like he's a model. or he does the party boy dance. 7. hmm... probably within the first couple months.
    TTC since October 2010 | BFP 12/29/11 | RRQ BORN 08/26/12
    planned | married | blogged
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1.) His Smile...so gorgeous 2.) He is the funniest man I know 3.) A house! 4.)Boxers 5.) The Moolah - he is the breadwinner 6.) Last weekene he knew I'd be hungover so he brought me sourpatch kids and some advil. He's thoughful sometimes! 7.) I knew he was the one when we saw each after a two yr. split and we started right where we left off. He is my very best friend!This is a great poll, I just want to go home and kiss him all over!
  • 1) His best physical feature: Eyes or his back and shoulders2) Best personality trait: He's so goofy just like a little kid3) Best present he ever got you: Besides my e-ring, a necklace with a silver butterfly and little diamonds for the body. I wear it almost everyday.4) Boxers or briefs?' Boxer Briefs 5) Best wedding contribution: he made A-frame signs that say wedding -----> and he made a barnwood sign that says Brandi & Jason6) Special thing he does to cheer you up? Gives me hugs or acts like a dork until I can't help but smile7) When did you know he was the one? I started feeling like he was the one the first summer we were together, but at the end of the summer when I was leaving for college is when I really knew. I couldn't stand the thought of being away from him!
    image BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1) Smile and arms 2) His sense of humor, his smartness, and his kindness 3) Sparky my border collie who is now 3 he is the gift that keeps on giving.4) boxer briefs 5) Keep me from freaking out and making me ask people for help.6) He does something that makes me laugh7) When he took care of my Granny (who didn't like him at that point) and he talked to my little brother who was in ninth grade and having issues at school.  Him caring for my family was beyond words.

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1) His best physical feature: His eyes2) Best personality trait: He is so funny, can make me laugh all the time3) Best present he ever got you: e-ring!4) Boxers or briefs?: Boxers5) Best wedding contribution: He's putting together all the music6) Special thing he does to cheer you up: Hugs me and makes me smile7) When did you know he was the one?: When we both realized how hard our lives would become if we didn't have each other and that taking care of each other was more important than anything.
  • 1) His best physical feature: I would say his eyes, or he has GREAT hair!2) Best personality trait: He has such a calming effect on people, especially me. He is also very tender hearted (even though he doesn't show it to many people!)3) Best present he ever got you: Besides the e-ring. I would say Bentley, I wanted my weenie dog so bad and he caved for me!4) Boxers or briefs?' May be TMI but he doesn't usually wear them, ha ha! But when he does, its boxers. I think (hope) its a phase, he always used to wear boxers.5) Best wedding contribution: Wanting his childhood pastor, picking out music..6) Special thing he does to cheer you up: He will tell me it will all be ok, no matter how many times he has to say it til I believe him! Or just does something goofy.7) When did you know he was the one? We broke up after I graduated H.S. and the first time I saw him after I went home in tears because I missed him so much (he was really nice and everything) I think it just hit me then that I never got over him, never would, and never wanted to!
    Hayden Ellen 12/30/11 image The Plan The Dream
  • 1) His best physical feature: all of him I have no favorite spot. 2) Best personality trait:his sarcasm. that's right i love him cause he's sarcastic. 3) Best present he ever got you: you mean besides my ring and my FSS? hmmm he sucks at gifts so I guess the complete twilight series 4) Boxers or briefs?'Boxers 5) Best wedding contribution: he paid for my dress and is planning the HM 6) Special thing he does to cheer you up: he hugs me alot and kisses me and then I'm not sad anymore cause my mind is on less pg things 7) When did you know he was the one? on our second date when we first started joking about marriage and he actully put real thought into it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards